Home General Discussion

SUBVERSIVE MAN LIVES

polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
oXYnary polycounter lvl 18
I told you I wasn't kidding. I will post more ADVENTURES OF SUBVERSIVE MAN more depending on your reaction..

http://www.oxynary.com/downloads/artm.mov

Replies

• MoP
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    MoP polycounter lvl 18
    Hahah! Nice work smile.gif

Edit: One crit - needs a bigger cloak.
  • Daz
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Daz polycounter lvl 18
    lol, that's you OXY?!
  • Slum
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Slum polycounter lvl 18
    Haha. Awesome!
  • PaK
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    PaK polycounter lvl 18
  • Weiser_Cain
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Weiser_Cain polycounter lvl 18
    You could stand to loose some weight, tubby.
  • oXYnary
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    oXYnary polycounter lvl 18
    I sure could back then.. Thats six years ago when I was a recovering Paxil user..

OH DAMN FEEL THE BURN.

You shoot.. YOU MISS!

Now go hides weiser. laugh.gif No, wait.. You have to be my bitch for the next week for getting it wrong. Now bend over!
  • Downsizer
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Downsizer polycounter lvl 18
    i hope you did'nt actually destroy some guys artwork. if you did, you lost all respect in my book.

if it was your own art you destroyed.. eh..
  • KDR_11k
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    KDR_11k polycounter lvl 18
    At the end they pick up the sign on the socket the art he trashed stood on, seems like that was his own.
  • MoP
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    MoP polycounter lvl 18
    Of course it was his own work. Otherwise he'd probably have had to pay some sort of fine. As it was I hope Janitor Man came to the rescue and cleared it up smile.gif
  • Downsizer
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    i thought he left the tag when he was picking up the item. cant tell. nm, sorry i just dont get it as funny and can't stand protesters.
  • Ninjas
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Ninjas polycounter lvl 18
    I thought it was pretty awesome
  • KDR_11k
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    KDR_11k polycounter lvl 18
    It's performance art.
  • Ninjas
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    [ QUOTE ]
    nm, sorry i just dont get it as funny and can't stand protesters.

[/ QUOTE ]

I also wanted to point out that "protest" is what you do to get what you want before you start shooting people. Ever hear of Ghandi? Martin Luthar King? How about those folks in Boston who threw that tea off British ships. All protesters.

So, I was thinking that if you hate protesters, you must by extension hate America, women voting, equal rights for blacks, a free Africa and a free India.
  • Weiser_Cain
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Tell you what, you come on down to chicago. We'll drink the night away and just see who's the bitch once the sun rises. I'll punk your ass till you eyeballs get stuck.
  • poopinmymouth
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    poopinmymouth polycounter lvl 19
    Look at that, everyone. The guy who is always protesting racism and stereotypes, showing exactly why they exist by demonstrating he fits them to a tee.

poop.gif
  • AstroZombie
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    AstroZombie polycounter lvl 18
    wow, you = teh tough guy weiser. Talking shit on the internet is bad ass. Scared of you, dude. ooo.gif
  • Downsizer
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ninjas dont be a dork. you are insulting for insults sake. I very well know all of the figures you spoke of.

i hate protesters, not people who actually accomplish things. i'm not a nazi, i just can't stand groups of stupid people making public protests of insignifigant crap and disrupting others normal lives. people always get hurt, and very rarely does it ever change anything.

by all means, something major like civil liberties sure, but not art shows. PETA used to have some of my respect untill they started showing cow mutilations on tv. i shit you not, watching tv late one night, they showed videos of a cows throat being slit open and other horribly disgusting things. most protesters are for shock, just like this case. THAT is what i dont like.

I dont consider any of the people you mentioned protesters. they were leaders. protesters are just unorganized uninformed one sidded bigots. get the problems out, talk about it, finda compromise, or move to a place that fits your ideals. so that people who want to get on with thier lives can.

then again i live int eh d.c. area. when a protest goes on.. fuck all if traffic is'nt backed up and routes closed. and i don't like america, but it's the most comfortable place to be right now. i put up with it, and since we do have freedoms, i take my right to do what i want. i don't scream and berate others who dont have the same opinion.

and uhm... Weiser_Cain... why do you even post here? are you an artist or anything? people get on me for being negative, but damn you take the cake for asshole of the decade.
  • gauss
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    gauss polycounter lvl 18
    oh boy. tell you what weiser, why don't you just start a thread called "jive talkin' weiser cain" so you can shit-talk all comers (or no one in particular), instead of stinking up other peoples' threads with flamebait.

oxy: hahah yeah i'm with MoP, if something's worth doing, it's worth doing right. Subversive Man ought to have a longer cape... or is that him subverting expectations yet again? My mind is blown.
  • Ninjas
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Well, I understand hating anything that screws traffic up-- it's bad enough already!

In this case, I kind of agree with KDR, in that this seems more like post-modern preformance art. And I appreciate the truth of it. Art institute and the like are all about the money grab and don't seem to care if you learn anything or not.

I think Poop has it right about Weiser. In fact, it all becomes clear if you realize he must actually be a white racist who goes online and behaves like an ass so that people will dislike blacks more.
  • Justin Meisse
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Justin Meisse polycounter lvl 18
    um, did someone ninja-edit or something? seems like everyone is overreacting to weiser's post.
  • Downsizer
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    no... in laymens terms Weiser_Cain is claiming he will analy assault oxy until his eyes are stuck fallen out of socket.. after he called oxy fat.

ninjas, not to be racist or anything, but the majority of blacks, at least in my area, tend to be just as if-not-more hostile than weiser. i dont' even walk my neighborhood anymore, and i think i'm the last white guy here too. he sounds like a mid west problem child to me, considering the crap in his profile.

*whoops i meant Weiser_Cain not ninjas..
  • Ninjas
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I think it would be a pretty big deal if the only reason I posted in your thread was to personally insult you.

[edit]
    Anyway, the extent of what I said is Weiser is acting like "an ass", which I don't think is over-reacting. I think it is accurate.
  • AstroZombie
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    AstroZombie polycounter lvl 18
    [ QUOTE ]
    no... in laymens terms ninja is claiming he will analy assault oxy until his eyes are stuck fallen out of socket.. after he called oxy fat.

[/ QUOTE ]

Weiser is claiming that. Ninja said no such thing.
  • Downsizer
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I think we need some love!

OwlMaster.gif
  • ebagg
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ebagg polycounter lvl 17
    With a little tiny business card saying your message, I think SUBTLE Man is a more accurate name.....oh snap, I went there! wink.gif
  • sledgy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    sledgy polycounter lvl 18
    Ahh springtime and the stags are locking horns....er...genitals.
  • TomDunne
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    TomDunne polycounter lvl 18
    [ QUOTE ]
    I'll punk your ass till you eyeballs get stuck.

[/ QUOTE ]

That was just a little too Brokeback Mountain for me, kids...
  • sledgy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    sledgy polycounter lvl 18
    [ QUOTE ]
    ninjas dont be a dork. you are insulting for insults sake. I very well know all of the figures you spoke of.

i hate protesters, not people who actually accomplish things. i'm not a nazi, i just can't stand groups of stupid people making public protests of insignifigant crap and disrupting others normal lives. people always get hurt, and very rarely does it ever change anything.

by all means, something major like civil liberties sure, but not art shows. PETA used to have some of my respect untill they started showing cow mutilations on tv. i shit you not, watching tv late one night, they showed videos of a cows throat being slit open and other horribly disgusting things. most protesters are for shock, just like this case. THAT is what i dont like.

I dont consider any of the people you mentioned protesters. they were leaders. protesters are just unorganized uninformed one sidded bigots. get the problems out, talk about it, finda compromise, or move to a place that fits your ideals. so that people who want to get on with thier lives can.

then again i live int eh d.c. area. when a protest goes on.. fuck all if traffic is'nt backed up and routes closed. and i don't like america, but it's the most comfortable place to be right now. i put up with it, and since we do have freedoms, i take my right to do what i want. i don't scream and berate others who dont have the same opinion.

and uhm... Weiser_Cain... why do you even post here? are you an artist or anything? people get on me for being negative, but damn you take the cake for asshole of the decade.

[/ QUOTE ]

Protesting IS doing something. Our whole country is driven by the media. People buy and do what they're told. Government responds to what the media tells their sheep to believe. Is it ideal? No, but it's reality. When a bunch of people feel like something is messed up they get together to protest and the press is all over it. The protesters' ideas get spread to a vastly wider audience than if each one of them were to canvass for the rest of their lives - and people rarely DIE at them! It's crazy how that works. I'm sure it must be inconvenient living in an area that receives so much protester focus but:

"..move to a place that fits your ideals."

Good advice.
  • Wells
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Wells polycounter lvl 18
    So for some reason I read Subervisve Man, but thought it was Submissive Man. I was ready for the Gimped up Domination.

This was good, too.
  • Weiser_Cain
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hey the guy wanted to fuck me first, quite understandable actually as I am super sexy. But fuck you poop I say the same in return and suddenly everything I’ve said on race (which as far as I know never came up till you, prick) is somehow negated? It’s utter bullshit that I’m not free to be as big an ass as everyone else. And how the fuck does anything I do reflect on all of the many groups to which I belong you fucking *appropriate expletive nonexistent*.
    Reread the topic. Ninja's you already don't like black people.
  • bearkub
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    bearkub polycounter lvl 18
    There is no need for this to exist any longer as it will only get uglier.

Done, over and closed.
This discussion has been closed.