Home General Discussion

Legend of Zelda:Nintendo DS

polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
JO420 polycounter lvl 18
http://www.gametrailers.com/player.php?id=9819&type=mov

Hated this look before but seems to work very well on the DS,excited about this one.

Replies

• KDR_11k
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    KDR_11k polycounter lvl 18
    It looks like the dungeons are going to play more 2d like. Me likey. Not too sure about the Diablo-style controls, though.
  • arshlevon
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    arshlevon polycounter lvl 18
    looks like it will play for the most part like the old school zeldas, just represented in 3d with more fluid animations, probably much like minish cap. The boss fights look cool, fighting huge bosses that might not fit on a convention screen aspect with the duel screens seems pretty fun. i am also suprized at how good it looks considering the DS specs, it seems like the ds is really pumping them out. no wonder nintendo is finally beating out sony in japan for market saturaton. i believe last week marked the first time in a long time which someone had a larger share than sony, with nintendo packing a whoping 54 percent of the market. go go nintendo.
  • hawken
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    hawken polycounter lvl 19
    we just know this is going to be good, however it doesn't really look all that polished yet.
  • Ninjas
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Ninjas polycounter lvl 18
    If ever there was a time for a Nintendo comeback, it would be now.

My wife and I are really loving our DS. I may even get the new one for my wife so that I can get the old one to myself