Home General Discussion

Why accidents happen

yeluis
polycounter lvl 17
Offline / Send Message
yeluis polycounter lvl 17
So I saw a few accidents this week that were pretty bad. So i see this guy driving and come to realize why some stupid accidents happe. post your pictures too on this forum on why accidents happen!
accident.jpg

Replies

• ElysiumGX
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ElysiumGX polycounter lvl 18
    eating + coffee + texting/talking on cellphone + driving 85 mph

making a LEFT turn at an intersection during a red light.

people do it. I hope they're taken off the road before someone is hurt or killed.
  • PaK
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    PaK polycounter lvl 18
    some ass merged 'into' thecar in front of me in Brentwood today. The idiot cut off this pack of black guys who cut him off jumped outta their car and that's all i saw.

Well deserved
  • MoP
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    MoP polycounter lvl 18
    Heh, yeah, evidence of extreme driving stupidity was on BBC News a week or so ago.
    Some 22 year old lass putting makeup on while driving (mirror in one hand, lipstick in the other). Dumb as all hell.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/north_west/4785686.stm
  • Xenobond
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Xenobond polycounter lvl 18
    I'd have problems too, if I was driving and trying to read a newspaper that's in spanish. >_<
  • aesir
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    aesir polycounter lvl 18
    so yeluis, you were taking pictures of people who were driving, while driving?
  • spacemonkey
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    spacemonkey polycounter lvl 18
    the trouble is we all become complacent while driving. We do it so much that we take it for granted and no one ever considers what they are actually doing.
    I think this image captures the insanity of humans driving!
    monkey_rocket_car_lg_wm.gif
    If you step back and think about it, when you let monkies drive rocekts on wheels they are going to scratch their balls and eat banana's while they do it.
  • yeluis
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    [ QUOTE ]
    so yeluis, you were taking pictures of people who were driving, while driving?

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, that would be funny as hell if that were true. no, I was in the back seat taking the picture
  • notman
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    notman polycounter lvl 18
    A guy I know saw some guy driving down the freeway and trying to practice playing a trumpet. That's probably the craziest one I've heard so far. I would have loved photo evidence like yeluis' though smile.gif
  • KDR_11k
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    KDR_11k polycounter lvl 18
    I recall a friend (or was it a co-worker?) telling me he spotted a lorry driver jerking off while driving.
  • Gmanx
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Gmanx polycounter lvl 19
    http://www.roadsideamerica.com/rant/pee.html

I know of truck drivers who've pee'd in bottles and tossed them - while driving, so they don't have to stop and lose 'precious' minutes queuing at a service station.
  • ebagg
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ebagg polycounter lvl 17
    People who think that roads are race tracks, I've seen a ton of "riced-out" cars where the drivers are speeding and swerving like a bat out of hell.
  • Joao Sapiro
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Joao Sapiro sublime tool
    "I recall a friend (or was it a co-worker?) telling me he spotted a lorry driver jerking off while driving."

HAHAHAA !!!!
  • KDR_11k
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Sometimes I want a TOW mounted on my roof.
  • HonkyPunch
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    HonkyPunch polycounter lvl 18
    I should buy some sort of non lethal firearm (such as an airsoft gun) and mount it on the first car I buy. And if I see someone talking on the phone/putting on makeup, or any of that shit, i pop them one.
    hehheh.
  • Zergxes
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Zergxes polycounter lvl 18
    [ QUOTE ]
    Sometimes I want a TOW mounted on my roof.

[/ QUOTE ]

Amen.

The Mrs. saw someone rear-end a bus today. It just 'appeared' in front of the driver I suppose.

I wish public transportation in the States wasn't so spotty.
  • HonkyPunch
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    HonkyPunch polycounter lvl 18
    Then again, having any form of lethal weapon on your vehical (preferably a TOW) Would be a more effective detterent. Plus, if you had to use it, they couldn't fuck up again.
  • Malekyth
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Malekyth polycounter lvl 18
    I have read while driving. I read most of the manual for Lords of the Realm whilst driving from home to college and back. Couldn't be bothered to read a textbook in a horribly dangerous situation, oh no.

I've also jerked off while driving. I'm sorry to be so honest. It was nighttime, and the act was deliciously naughty. I recommend it! But be sure the paper towels have been taken from the glove compartment and placed on the passenger seat beforehand. This point cannot be overstressed.

I finally rolled my car when, with nothing in either hand but the steering wheel (the hands at 2 and 10, no less), I swerved at 75 MPH to miss a bunny rabbit. Figures.
  • Daz
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Daz polycounter lvl 18
    [ QUOTE ]
    I've also jerked off while driving. I'm sorry to be so honest. It was nighttime, and the act was deliciously naughty. I recommend it! But be sure the paper towels have been taken from the glove compartment and placed on the passenger seat beforehand.

[/ QUOTE ]

Awesome tip Mal, but I find that I don't need to worry about that on my motorcycle. The airspeed usually deals with it. Keep your visor shut though!
  • notman
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    notman polycounter lvl 18
    You two need to learn how to combine the jerking off with the pissing in a bottle trick wink.gif
  • Gmanx
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Gmanx polycounter lvl 19
    Jugs of Cum!

teehee

Daz, that must be quite a wang if you can get enough of it out of your leathers to give it a choke >.<
  • hawken
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    hawken polycounter lvl 19
    friend of mine skinned up a join whilst driving once.

but no you shouldn't do dangerous stuff ladies and gentlement. and mind you P's and Q's when talking to the elderly!
  • bearkub
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    bearkub polycounter lvl 18
    There are things I don't want to know, and then, beyond that, there are things that Mal posts.
  • TNSLB
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    TNSLB polycounter lvl 18
    but kub, I LOOOOVE the things Mal posts. He's like...a male cooler version of me.

I think the worst I've seen was during rush hour (the freeway wasn't packed but the meters were on and backed up) a guy lighting up a bong behind me.
  • KDR_11k
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    He's like...a male cooler version of me.

He's your Tyler Durden.
  • swampbug
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    swampbug polycounter lvl 18
    While driving once I had a bottle of V8 spicy in the drink holder by my leg. I turned the car and the thing tipped all over my leg. However, the smart thing i did was to not let that effect me. I said to myself.. "so what.. keep driving safe, thats all that matters, you dont want a huge accedent because v8 spilled on my leg"

I saved the day basicly, because I acted cooooool
  • Ninjas
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Ninjas polycounter lvl 18
    I once puked all over myself while driving down the freeway. That is exactly what I said to myself when people looked in at me, "Stay cooool"

I was also in the car when my friends girlfriend casually lit up a bong and started taking hits at the stop lights while she was driving. She smoked so much pot though that I would be afraid if she wasn't stoned.
  • Weiser_Cain
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Weiser_Cain polycounter lvl 18
    Note the paper is in some foreign tongue.
    I don’t drive but I’ve been on a bus that was hit by a car because the guy had to DJ. Sadly no pictures but just go ahead and picture any stoner so high looks like he has two glass eyes and you got the idea.
  • Dukester
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Dukester polycounter lvl 18
    How come people can talk to someone in the car with them and still drive reasonably well, but attach a phone to their ear and they slow down and weave like the morons that they are frown.gif
  • sledgy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    sledgy polycounter lvl 18
    Back in high school an example of extreme driving stupidity was a kid 'Sterling' I had met and was hanging out with. He was a new student from Atlanta fresh in Colorado just a few weeks. We're at a stoplight facing uphill in his mom's Volvo pulled up next to a Mercedes full of big black CU football players. He made some really crude racial comment loud enough for them to hear - which I guess is what you do in Atlanta. I just spread my hands and shook my head at the Mercedes. They looked at him like it would be too much effort to get out and quarter him so they blew it off. Nowadays I'm sure Sterling is off kicking shit somewhere - or beaten to death.
  • Weiser_Cain
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Weiser_Cain polycounter lvl 18
    I knew a guy in high school. He got a car pretty early, we'd only see him when his car was wrecked, which since he was a meth addict was surprisingly frequent.
  • yeluis
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    there are some weird and funny stories being posted here. When i was learning to drive i bumped the car into a cop in a motorcycle that didnt go over too well