I'm waiting for marvel vs capcom...
  • Lee3dee
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Lee3dee polycounter lvl 18
    [ QUOTE ]
    I'm waiting for marvel vs capcom...

[/ QUOTE ]

omg that would be awesome! but SNK would win!
  • ScoobyDoofus
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ScoobyDoofus polycounter lvl 19
    Looks pretty good! I was concerned about the change in director, but this guy looks like he's done a good job.

[edit: It also looks like some of the main characters die?! Cyclops and or Professor X perhaps? We see a funeral, without either of those two in attendance, we see Storm & Logan mourning over an empty wheelchair, we see Storm discovering a body at what appears to be Alkali lake, along with Logan discovering his glasses suspended floating...
    Does Jean kill her husband?]
  • adam
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    adam polycounter lvl 19
    1.) That looks so fricken' awesome. I saw this lastnight - they aired it during a 24 commercial break.
    2.) That's not juggernaut.
  • MoP
  • Daz
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Daz polycounter lvl 18
    Lol, Vinnies been at the steroid jar.
  • Super
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Super polycounter lvl 18
    HAHA. Look how he still follows football, even as Juggernaut. But yeah the trailer is good despite how pathetic Juggernaut still looks. From the looks they've set quite a bit up in that trailer to lead into X4 speculation.

Bring on Gambit, Sentinels and Gladiator!
  • Malekyth
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Malekyth polycounter lvl 18
    He looks awesome. :P Cool trailer! The bit where Juggs is running after Kitty is happy.

WHOA! So, the chick who does the mighty clapping thing for the camera ... a surprise, uncredited appearance by Arclite? Who is that?
  • Josh_Singh
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Josh_Singh polycounter lvl 18
    so is that a muscle suit? or his real body?
  • Daz
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Daz polycounter lvl 18
    Muscle suit. Vinnie's a chunky bloke, but a soccer player in build really. http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&am...sa=N&tab=wi
  • MoP
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    MoP polycounter lvl 18
    I don't think anyone gets forearms like that naturally wink.gif
  • Marine
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Marine polycounter lvl 18
    [ QUOTE ]
    He looks awesome. :P Cool trailer! The bit where Juggs is running after Kitty is happy.

WHOA! So, the chick who does the mighty clapping thing for the camera ... a surprise, uncredited appearance by Arclite? Who is that?

[/ QUOTE ]

it's arclight, originally she was thought to be stacy x (the mutant prostitute... yeah...)

there's supposed to be dozens of little cameos through out the movie, this trailer has shot down a few though, the asian guy was originally thought to be sunfire, is quill instead.

oh, and proof that it's going to be the greatest comic movie ever... ninjas!
  • yeluis
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    yeluis polycounter lvl 17
    this is going to kick ass and take names.
  • Rhinokey
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Rhinokey polycounter lvl 18
    i thought the first 2 are decent,, expecting this to be decent, i just hope they don't try and cram too much inside it and make it seem rushed or crowded
  • Weiser_Cain
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Weiser_Cain polycounter lvl 18
    I hate that Juggernaught costume.
    I hate that everybody is wearing black.
    I hate that I can't get quicktime to work.
  • b1ll
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    b1ll polycounter lvl 18
    I hate people like u!
  • Downsizer
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Downsizer polycounter lvl 18
    No one dies. It's professor X going to the savage lands, they probably think he's dead. I hav'nt watched this tailer yet but they showed it in the teaser before with x being able to stand/walk, and thats how the story goes in the comics.

Also I gotta agree.. everyone is wearing black, thats totally stupid. I also think they are compressing too much of the story into a short movie. They need to slow down, and just keep steady on one timeline. The angel/juggernaut/savagelands/beast/weaponx/rougedrama/dark pheonix all at once is kinda.. meh.. and they are leaving out characters vital to some of the drama, and some characters ages are incorrect for the story line bah. Other than that, it looks fairly cool.
  • Frank
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Frank polycounter lvl 18
    SPOILER

Downsizer, according to everything I've read, Jean does kill Cyclops when he finds her at the lake. She tries to control his optic blasts and vaporizes him instead. Hence the floating glasses.

Frank the Avenger
  • Downsizer
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Downsizer polycounter lvl 18
    eh i dunno.. comic fans already know how it turns out, but yeah you're right about the previous spoiler. I still think it's too grand a timescale for such a short movie. was'nt dark pheonix around starjammer time? Angel around apocalypse, savage lands around mr sinister. They hav'nt even done sentinals yet.

XMEN 4 will be mojoworld/longshot, starjammers, rouge/gambit, apocalypse/bishop/cable, and onslaught at the same freakin time.
  • thnom
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    thnom polycounter lvl 18
    [ QUOTE ]
    I don't think anyone gets forearms like that naturally wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You obviously haven't seen Marine's cock-hand. Not only is it huge, it comes with FREE pubes! Get yours today. Whilst stocks last.
  • Joao Sapiro
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Joao Sapiro sublime tool
    She tries to control his optic blasts and vaporizes him instead.

hahaha !! another movie to see with my friends in the 24:00 session !
  • skrubbles
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    skrubbles polycounter lvl 18
    SW337 !!!!! Watched it 4 times in a row now smile.gif Can't wait!!!
  • Spoon_of_death
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Spoon_of_death polycounter lvl 17
    Hmmm, last thing I heard this movie was the final enclosing chapter of the movies, so I dont know why some of your are talking about a fourth movie? Check it out! Also, check the trivia... looks like gambit is finally showing up, he was my favourite in the cartoon and had the coolest powers imo, that guy from lost would fit in pretty well with the character, too bad he refused the offer laugh.gif
  • Wells
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Wells polycounter lvl 18
    I always thought Gambit was a little fruity... horribe cajun accent, wore purple and pink body armor, and he threw cards at people.
  • gauss
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    gauss polycounter lvl 18
    the part in the trailer where Beast sings "Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs" is awesome
  • MoP
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    MoP polycounter lvl 18
    Gambit was awesome, but, spoon_of_death, if you read the trivia, you'll see that gambit was dropped from the film.
  • Major Clod
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Major Clod polycounter lvl 18
    ##Possible Spoilers but more or less speculation based on the trailer##

It wouldn't suprise me if they did get rid of Professor X once and for all. Each movie they have needed to some way incapacitate him as he is too powerful. That shot of Logan and Ororo next to his empty chair has actually been removed from the trailer, its nowhere to be found in the High Def and normal QT ones now... That shouts major spoiler to me.

Looks like Cyclops bites the dust too, there are only a handful of shots of him around Alkali lake, and he is nowhere to be seen in the rest of the trailer. Again it is no suprise, he was pretty shafted in the previous movies, especially X2.

Yay for:

Kitty Pryde
    Danger Room
    Colossus
    Fastball Special!!

Nay for:

Juggernauts rubber muscles
    No Sentinals
    Shafted Cyclops
  • Dukester
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Dukester polycounter lvl 18
    [ QUOTE ]
    the part in the trailer where Beast sings "Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs" is awesome

[/ QUOTE ]

ha ha good one, Fraiser Craine!
  • Malekyth
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Malekyth polycounter lvl 18
    [ QUOTE ]
    Shafted Cyclops

[/ QUOTE ]

!!!!!!!

Are you the world's first Cyclops fan? smile.gif I've been looking for someone like you! For medical experiments!

--Malekyth.
  • notman
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    notman polycounter lvl 18
    [ QUOTE ]
    ##Possible Spoilers but more or less speculation based on the trailer##

It wouldn't suprise me if they did get rid of Professor X once and for all. Each movie they have needed to some way incapacitate him as he is too powerful. That shot of Logan and Ororo next to his empty chair has actually been removed from the trailer, its nowhere to be found in the High Def and normal QT ones now... That shouts major spoiler to me.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Actually, if you watch carefully, there is a split second where you see magneto lifting professor X from his chair (using his powers). It wouldn't surprise me if they abduct him or something. I doubt they 'off' him though.
  • ScoobyDoofus
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ScoobyDoofus polycounter lvl 19
    [ QUOTE ]
    Are you the world's first Cyclops fan? smile.gif I've been looking for someone like you! For medical experiments!
    --Malekyth.

[/ QUOTE ]

Make that two of us. I always though he was a neat character who didnt get enough development.
  • neolith
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    neolith polycounter lvl 18
    Hooray for Colossus!

(Normally I'd post something like 'Hooray for boobies!', but since I didn't see any, Colossus will have to do... wink.gif)