• CheapAlert
    Offline / Send Message
    CheapAlert polycounter lvl 18
    FINE THEN DO NOT CLICK THE LINKS OF FUN-NESS
  • EarthQuake
  • KDR_11k
    Offline / Send Message
    KDR_11k polycounter lvl 18
    Instead of finding two of every animal, to save time, Noah simply one female of each species and then Chuck Norris onto the ark. The animal kingdom lives on.

Priceless! Though I have no idea who Chuck Norris is. The guy from "Walker: Texas Ranger"?
  • EarthQuake
    yes. Some people think that chuck norris could have kicked Bruce Lee's ass. Thoese people we will refer to as fucking idiots.
  • Asherr
    Offline / Send Message
    Asherr polycounter lvl 18
    chuck norris was trained by bruce lee and was killed by lee in a movie they did together.

err... his character was killed, not chuck norris.
  • Justin Meisse
    Offline / Send Message
    Justin Meisse polycounter lvl 19
    Bruce Vs. Chuck

Notice this is Chuck sans moustache!
  • ElysiumGX
    Offline / Send Message
    ElysiumGX polycounter lvl 18
    Norris may have trained for a short time with Bruce Lee, but Bruce didn't teach him martial arts. Norris studied Tang Soo Do (which is an art with focus on high kicks) while stationed in Korea during the Vietnam War. He also trained in Tae Kwon Do (first 8th degree Black Belt Grand Master in the western hemisphere), Judo, Shito-Ryu Karate, Brazilian Jujutsu, and founded Chun Kuk Do. He won many tournaments back in the 60's, and has done a lot to help kids. Not to mention he's doing pretty good for being 65, and Walker is fun to watch. Also not to mention being a powerboat racer, a singer, movie star, and spokes person for TotalGym equipment (which also rules). So let's give the man some credit, eh? Bruce Lee was great, and I studied Jeet Kune Do as a kid, but I think sometimes people worship him a bit much...as with all those chinese movies starring actors with similar names and appearance. smirk.gif
  • Fuse
    Offline / Send Message
    Fuse polycounter lvl 18
    i have the total gym.. and like all pieces of markient crap like boflex etc it's definitely not a serious machine .. while it's good for some mediocre resistance training it's overall not all that spectacular smile.gif

but yes chuck norris for the win :P