Home General Discussion

Looking for Maya Animators for new Maya book

mtmckinley
polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
mtmckinley polycounter lvl 18
Howdy, folks,

About a year ago, my first book came out and I'm happy to say that they're wanting me to do another. In my first, I had sidebars spread throughout that were simple interviews with Maya artists and teachers. I'd like to do the same thing with this new book as well. This 2nd book is focusing on animation, so if anyone might be interested in contributing, I'd like to find a handfull of Maya animators who'd like to be interviewed. The interview would also publish a link to your personal/professional website (if you'd like).

My first book is "The Game Artist's Guide to Maya". My 2nd is tentatively titled "the Game Animator's Guide to Maya."

For anyone who is interested, please feel free to send me an email or a PM.

In addition, the book will have a gallery of images (as well as a gallery of animations on the CD) so if anyone might be interested in displaying some of their work in a book, feel free to let me know as well.

Many thanks! To interested parties, I'd be happy to show you a sample interview from my first book to show you what is involved. It really is quite simple. smile.gif

Replies