Home General Discussion

Drug Use: A Series

polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
oXYnary polycounter lvl 18
downward-spiral.jpg

Think thats bad?
Look here: http://www.noiceinparadise.com/photos.html

(Im not sure If I posted before and it needed to be taken down, or I simple forgot to hit post at the preview page.)

Replies

• Mishra
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Mishra polycounter lvl 18
    she looks like my mom in the beginning of that
  • Moz
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Moz polycounter lvl 18
    your mom is hot, though i wont want anything other than a one night stand mishra, because its fairly obvious your mother is on a downward spiral :P
  • Mishra
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Mishra polycounter lvl 18
    the third from the left on the bottom is my mom when she just wakes up
  • Rick Stirling
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Rick Stirling polycounter lvl 18
    Your mom goes to college.
  • ElysiumGX
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ElysiumGX polycounter lvl 18
    druggies make my giggle. teehee.
  • motives
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    motives polycounter lvl 18
    fucked up... Stay away from drugs kids, you hear!
  • thnom
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    thnom polycounter lvl 18
    [ QUOTE ]
    downward-spiral.jpg

Think thats bad?
    Look here: http://www.noiceinparadise.com/photos.html

(Im not sure If I posted before and it needed to be taken down, or I simple forgot to hit post at the preview page.)

[/ QUOTE ]

Whilst drugs has made the aging process much faster, all the shots are from 83-89, with the last in 1997. Shorter hair, no make up, all makes up for just a women in distress. The 97 women just makes her look older, with a troubled past.

So if he she starts at 20, she'd end up at 34.
  • Prs-Phil
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Prs-Phil polycounter lvl 18
    yes I agree with thnom.

Also there is no information on what drugs she used. If she stoped for once (she is fatter on some images)

The website is good but I personally think very overdrawn.
    "Ice is more appealing to women" - bullshit. Just because they arrest more.

I´ve picked up longyear harddrug users with the ambulance and some of them are in a real state (let alone to speak about their housing). We even had a kid that overdosed at 17.

But you can't just tell by the looks of the people. Longyear alcohol abuse and smoking will make you look like that to.
  • Dukester
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Dukester polycounter lvl 18
    yeah, lets all extoll the virtues of meth smile.gif
  • Kevin Johnstone
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Kevin Johnstone polycounter lvl 19
    damn your openminded attitude phil! we want singleminded hatred toward the evil machinations of all stupid drug takers!!!

You DO know drug takers eat babies right?

r.
  • ElysiumGX
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ElysiumGX polycounter lvl 18
    [ QUOTE ]
    But you can't just tell by the looks of the people.

[/ QUOTE ]

Depending on how long they've use it, and how often, I think you can. Just have to see the right signs. Often times, just they're lifestyle is the indication, but not always. People often tell me I look like the type that enjoys smoking weed. As people age, we take their appearance simply as who they are for the moment. Not the result of years taking large amounts of any substance, or avoiding exercize, etc.

[ QUOTE ]
    So if he she starts at 20, she'd end up at 34.

[/ QUOTE ]

For many, 34 is not a time of aging. If she had taken care of herself, good chance she'd still look 20. Similar time lapse effects can be view from people who excessively drink soft drinks and coffee, smoke cigarettes, alcohol, use tanning beds, etc. Dehydration itself does plenty to speed the aging process. Of course, try avoiding any of these self-destructive addictions, and you're called a hippie.

Peace.
  • Eric Chadwick
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I thought this series was more revealing. Skeletor in the making...

methuse.jpg
  • Joshua Stubbles
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Joshua Stubbles polycounter lvl 19
    Those are quite disturbing confused.gif

I was a crank user for some time as well. Started using it when I was 17. After about 8 months, I noticed that I was starting to get a dependency on it, so I dropped it. My freind Chris wasn't so smart, though. He ended up becoming horribly addicted, and started stealing stuff from us and our parents, in order to pay for it.

Not good times, for sure.
  • palm
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    palm polycounter lvl 18
    hmmmm, seeexy.
  • John Warner
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    John Warner polycounter lvl 18
    drugs obviously fucked this person up, 100%. what? i'm sory... is that bullshit? screw it. i'm not going to start a flame war..
  • palm
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    palm polycounter lvl 18
    I think propaganda like this is stupid. Kids are gonna se this and compare it to their freinds or whatever and think, bhaaa, this is bullshit. Hand over the crackpipe damnit.=)
  • sonic
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    sonic polycounter lvl 18
    [ QUOTE ]
    You DO know drug takers eat babies right?

r.

[/ QUOTE ]

And they support terrorists!

And I'm with you palm, I found it quite arousing!
  • jzero
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    jzero polycounter lvl 18
    Hardcore drug use is a result of bad judgment and a lack of attention to consequences. Which means, even if you see these photos, the personality traits that will allow you to become a drug abuser won't be stopped by scare tactics. You'll just use excuses like "That won't happent to me,man!" Which is itself a symptom of the bad judgment affliction.

/jzero
  • oXYnary
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    oXYnary polycounter lvl 18
    [ QUOTE ]
    ut you can't just tell by the looks of the people. Longyear alcohol abuse and smoking will make you look like that to.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is the point though. Putting shit in your body over long periods of time makes you physically become shit.

I know a meth user who is trying to recover. She is only 22, but she looks like 35 after all the hard time she had to pull on the street and the abuse of meth!
  • frosty
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    frosty polycounter lvl 18
    Meth use is like no other drug imho. Plenty of Folks look just like this when I shop locally now at Walmart and Safeway, really, very intimidating and fearful. Totally different from the pot Users of the 70's & 80's and beer Drinkers.
  • Weiser_Cain
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Weiser_Cain polycounter lvl 18
    Actually, growing up around long term drug users is one of the major reasons I never did anything. If you see the sort of thig they do for drugs and what the drugs do to them and still want to do it with the idea it won't happen to you then you're dumb, it has nothing to do with being a teenager, I saw the truth of the matter as a kid.