Home Technical Talk

Know where I can get a cheap Wacom?

polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
Josh_Singh polycounter lvl 18
Know where I can get a good cheap Wacom? Im in the market if anyone knows of any good deals.

Replies

• ScoobyDoofus
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ScoobyDoofus polycounter lvl 19
    I bought mine refurbished from Wacom. It was 100$ below the new price, and had a warranty, etc.
    I've had it for at least 3 years, and not a single hicup!
  • CMB
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    CMB polycounter lvl 18
    Five finger discount.
    if it can fit in your pocket its yours!
    ...just kidding...
    Try google these google keywords:
    Wacom,Drawing,Tablet,Cheap,Intous,Large,512 or 1024 levels,12x9,6x8,ebay,ect.

Oh and if this is your first tablet,large size is best even if more expensive.(or so I've heard,im getting mine on august 16th)

Most importantly use your tablet to the most.
    They can last for many years like scobby duffos shows.
    EDIT:bad speeling confused.gif ^^
  • Slipstream
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Slipstream polycounter lvl 19
    That depends on how cheap you want it smile.gif
    Might not be helpful but I got a 6x8 graphire3 off of amazon for about $160 a couple of months ago. And they have 4x5 models at around $80-90.

You could also find some slighty better deals on ebay. I don't know of any better places beyond these two =/
  • Slum
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Slum polycounter lvl 18
    i got my 4x5 graphire for $90. great buy. definately nice for a first tablet. i love it to death
  • Steve Schulze
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Steve Schulze polycounter lvl 18
    On a similar note, if anyone has a spare Intuos 2 stylus that they're willing to part with, I'll buy it from them. Wacom doesn't sell them any more and there are none available from Ebay.
  • hawken
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    hawken polycounter lvl 19
    lol @ Slum: you can buy them BRAND NEW for that price, I hope you got it new.

If you can navigate the wacom site, get the Intuos3 from the Japanese shop. Japan has the cheapest prices for Wacoms and Mac's in the world.
  • Josh_Singh
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Josh_Singh polycounter lvl 18
    Hawken, but wouldn't the shipping alone make it around the same price anyway?