Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Foehammer polycounter lvl 18
    psycho ass dog!
  • ScoobyDoofus
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ScoobyDoofus polycounter lvl 19
    Yeah. That is a bit funny, but you can hear children laughing in the background, and if they live with a dog that crazy...
    I'd say it needs some treatment, or to be put to sleep. That probably isn't a safe animal. Maybe I just say that because a neighbors "nice" family dog shredded my face when I was 10.
  • sledgy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    sledgy polycounter lvl 18
    No way would I put my dog to sleep if he acted like that it's just too damn funny!

I hear ya though - my brother had his face chewed on for awhile when he was 9 by a big wolf/shephard mix named "Truck" Pretty much had to have his lips sewn back on.

That's the only time I've ever seen my dad go really ballistic. He went after that dog like he wanted to eat it.
  • JO420
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    JO420 polycounter lvl 18
    thats why i love cats,never heard of a housecat killing anything larger than a rabbit
  • m3rl1n
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    m3rl1n polycounter lvl 18
    Can’t say I’m laughing. Obviously that’s a dangerous position to be in, especially for a dog that size. It should not be given a bone not only for the safety of the family, but for its own safety considering it’s chewing on its foot, and if it acts that way around normal food then something definitely needs to be done.

This is exactly what’s wrong with people and animals - it’s all cute and funny until someone gets hurt and then it's the animals fault, right?

Maybe I’m just too much of a dog lover/have too much experience with dogs, but it makes me sick just to watch it. In my opinion that should be considered animal abuse, and that dog should be given to someone that understands how to handle it properly.
  • steady
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    steady polycounter lvl 18
    it looks like a demon
  • thnom
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    thnom polycounter lvl 18
    [ QUOTE ]
    thats why i love cats,never heard of a housecat killing anything larger than a rabbit

[/ QUOTE ]

Cats are the devil. If it were up to me all the cats would be food.. like chickens. ALL cats are nasty.. spitting and shit.. not nice.

I found the video funny as fuck and showed my whole family - I didn't see any evil or w/e in it.
  • Foehammer
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Foehammer polycounter lvl 18
  • JO420
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    JO420 polycounter lvl 18
    [ QUOTE ]
    cats spit? k.

[/ QUOTE ]

like llamas!!! hehe no cats dont spit,well the occasional hairball but i see that more as coughing up,i see spitting as having foward velocity.

in my house the only thing that my cat is evil to is any insect which gets in the house.
  • Joshua Stubbles
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Joshua Stubbles polycounter lvl 19
    [ QUOTE ]
    in my house the only thing that my cat is evil to is any insect which gets in the house.

[/ QUOTE ]

I second that. My cat is the most social/loving cat I've ever seen. But if there's a spider/fly/bug in the house, she pounces that mofo.
  • JO420
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    JO420 polycounter lvl 18
    hehe my cats nickname is Fuzzy Bane of Roachs,his real name is professor fluffykins

and if i ever get a female cat ill name her "Pussy Galore"
  • sledgy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    sledgy polycounter lvl 18
    Not to further the argument over the color of shite, but this is natural, innate behavior for a dog. When a dog senses another dog (or person etc) going for his grub he will naturally defend it unless he has been heavily conditioned not to. The other dog just happened to be his own foot laugh.gif I think he was just trying to scratch himself which is more of a reflex than a conscious act, causing the conflict of interest error condition.
  • JKMakowka
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    JKMakowka polycounter lvl 18
    Actually there is this phenomenon of the hands of people acting on its own (in one extreme case even trying to strangle the person attached to the arm). It's a clinicaly documented mental defect that occoured after brain surgery or other brain defects, and maybe this poor dog is actually effected with a similar condition, and really sees its foot as something alien to him(?) that acts on it's own.