Home General Discussion

Custom made or Packages of Low Poly Charcters

jehuty
polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
jehuty polycounter lvl 18
hello,

well long time no see... but here i am again with a question.

i'm working for a game company again and we have a problem. we need to outsource 20 charcters of a lowbudget game.
so the question is does anyone of you guys know a company selling LowPoly Charcter Packages or doing any custom modelling for low cost?
low cost is relative i know but it would be nice if you could help me out with my problem... btw. i already searched turbosquid...

well thanks for your help in advance
jehuty

Replies

• lkraan
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    lkraan polycounter lvl 18
    The only professional company that you can outsource parts of your game development to is Liquid Development (http://www.liquiddevelopment.com/). A bunch of Polycounters work for them.
    They are good but I don't know if they are cheap.
    Since you only need about 20 characters done you can also try to find a couple of people who can make them for money. If you want to procedd this route you can post this in the "Paid Jobs" section of this board. You should be able to spread 20 characters out over 4 or 5 people.
    Make sure you post as much technical information about the modelling work for these characters. Poly-count, UV mapping, number of maps, texture specs etc. but also the style and concept images.
  • hawken
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    hawken polycounter lvl 19
    post this in the jobs section

you'll get more low poly character builders than you can shake a stick at
  • palm
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    palm polycounter lvl 18
    "The only professional company that you can outsource parts of your game development to is Liquid Development (http://www.liquiddevelopment.com/)."

Not true. We kick ass!.;) Visit us over at www.breakneckstudios.se
    We are a young company but we have many years of in-house experience.

/Palm