Home General Discussion

Finally I can pimp the game I'm working on! Yay

squatedbug
polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
squatedbug polycounter lvl 18
The Chronicles of Spellborn (yeah, yeah mouth full that one).
Very excited to pimp my 1st ever title to be working on. Sadly enough it doesn't show any of the ingame things yet, but that will happen soon, just had to show it off, w00t!

http://www.thechroniclesofspellborn.com/

Replies

• oXYnary
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    oXYnary polycounter lvl 18
    Which version of the Unreal engine are you using? Im not familiar with what is your forte is Mr Bug? Is some of the concept art yours?

Must be stoked either way. smile.gif
  • MoP
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    MoP polycounter lvl 18
    Pesti's forte is everything! smile.gif

Everyone's working on MMORPG's these days, eh?

Can't wait to see some of the in-game stuff, the concept art looks very nice (although I guess someone else did that, doesn't look like your style?) ... so you must be modelling and texturing, yeah?

Keep it up! smile.gif
  • squatedbug
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    squatedbug polycounter lvl 18
    Ah yeah, would've been nice if I also told what I actually do on this title.

Primarily I'm a character modeller+ texture artist. I also do concepts for creatures, clothing etc. ect. So indeed the concept art on the site is not by me (done by Romano Molenaar.

Yet the stuff I concept, although being very different in style, always fits perfectly once it's turned into 3D.

We're using the 2.5 engine, which was more than enough for what we have in mind.
  • JonMurphy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    JonMurphy polycounter lvl 18
    Looking very nice. Are those patches for custom guild icons I see planned in the concept art?
  • Isis' Minion
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Isis' Minion polycounter lvl 18
    Looking good so far! I'm really curious about how it will look in 3D and what the gameplay will be like.
  • KDR_11k
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    KDR_11k polycounter lvl 18
    what the gameplay will be like.

Run to some mob, click on him to start attacking, perhaps click a few special moves during the fight, wait for the mob to die, go to the next mob, repeat. Insert "wait for HP to recover" if desired. I can say that with 95% confidence.
  • shotgun
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    shotgun polycounter lvl 19
    "what lies hidden must be found"

truly, ive been captured with curiousity now.
    haha wink.gif

pest i love you how are you my man wink.gif
  • Isis' Minion
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Isis' Minion polycounter lvl 18
    [ QUOTE ]
    what the gameplay will be like.

Run to some mob, click on him to start attacking, perhaps click a few special moves during the fight, wait for the mob to die, go to the next mob, repeat. Insert "wait for HP to recover" if desired. I can say that with 95% confidence.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, but they're using the Unreal engine, so it could be different...that's why i'm asking smile.gif