Home General Discussion

teachers are asshats and kids are stupid

DeathTrip
polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
DeathTrip polycounter lvl 18
So my economics teacher is an asshat that feels hes above everyone in the class; he constantly goes off topic talking down to students about their ethics and whatnot, its tough to put into words. He gets easily gets pissed off about stuff other teachers just ignore.

Today he was going over who was missing homeworks. He gets to this girl and says
T "wow you're missing a lot of homework"
G "its only 4, dont exagerate"
*they go back and forth a bit*
Then the teacher is pissed and goes around the classroom "do you have more homeworks than him?! than her?! what about him!?"
G "what the hell?"(or something with hell)
T "yeah, you belong there"
G "fuck you my nigga(lol,the teacher is an indian guy)"
*throws workbook at the teacher and walks out*

Now why would you even start arguing with the guy if you know he is a dickhead and will make a big fuss about nothing?! Just tell the guy what he wants to hear and shut up ffs.

This class is required for graduation and this guy teaches it during summer school.ouch.

Replies

• CheapAlert
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    CheapAlert polycounter lvl 18
  • Tulkamir
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Tulkamir polycounter lvl 18
    Sounds like she doesn't deserve to graduate. I'm sorry, but anyone that reacts like that isn't ready for the real world.

The teacher may be a complete jackass, but jackasses are reality. She'll need to deal with it. The smart thing to do would be to take whatever crap the teacher throws and just put up with it. I mean, my Social Studies 30 teacher was a complete dick, would go on about how stupid our class was, how we have the worst average in 40 years, how no one does work, etc... but most people just put up with it and passed the class without a hitch.
  • ElysiumGX
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ElysiumGX polycounter lvl 18
    did you see the recent episode of family guy where brain teaches a class full of rejects who are happy to get jobs as ditch diggers and hookers? yeah. god bless america. flip my burgers bitch!
  • Dukester
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Dukester polycounter lvl 18
    [ QUOTE ]

Today he was going over who was missing homeworks. He gets to this girl and says
    T "wow you're missing a lot of homework"
    G "its only 4, dont exagerate"

[/ QUOTE ]

that says it all
    when I was in school I never heard anything like that unless it was from someone who was just biding time to drop out.
    actually I never heard anything like that when I was in school.
    fail her, kick her out. she shouldn't be talkin that shit to her teacher anyway. well I guess I forgot, she's smarter than the teacher is anyway, my bad smirk.gif
  • hawken
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    hawken polycounter lvl 19
    he is older and wiser than you, let his peers judge him.

also this girl is trash, forget about it.
  • Ruz
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Ruz polycount lvl 666
    I called my teacher a dwarf once, but I still got my degree.
    I hate people talking down to me , but then I never really did put up with much from people anyhow.
    A good teacher doesn't need to antagonise people, he will get the respect if he deserves it
  • rooster
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    rooster mod
    watch 'the breakfast club'. Teachers are asshats and kids are stupid. thats just the way things are :]
  • pogonip
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    pogonip polycounter lvl 18
    I personally hope she gets expelled I hate punk kids like that she had no right to react to someone like that . In the real world you would get fired from any job talking to your boss like that and it should be the same way in school .
  • DeathTrip
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    DeathTrip polycounter lvl 18
    Well, I'm not defending either one, they both acted poorly in the situation.

[ QUOTE ]
    did you see the recent episode of family guy where brain teaches a class full of rejects who are happy to get jobs as ditch diggers and hookers? yeah. god bless america. flip my burgers bitch!

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol, I remember that one; Brian had to be sub teacher for some reason. "You mean I can be a prostitute?!"