Home General Discussion

Spore

iMag
polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
iMag polycounter lvl 18
http://www.pqhp.com/cmp/gdctv/

gotta register which takes 5 seconds or so. to skip to the spore demo click on the text "spore demo" in the player. looks quite impressive.

Replies

• rooster
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    rooster mod
    whoah. cheers man that was amazing, I heard about that talk but I never imagined I could see a video of it. I want that game!
  • Justin Meisse
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Justin Meisse polycounter lvl 18
  • pogonip
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    pogonip polycounter lvl 18
    That was was the most amazing game ive ever seen ...not graphically but game play wise ... My number 1 game im looking forward to now * drool *
  • doc rob
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    doc rob polycounter lvl 19
    I'm glad they finally put this up. I'm the guy against the side of the wall going "HOLY SHIT!" every five minutes during the game demo.

The demo is impressive, but so are the powerpoint slides (believe it or not). I wish those were available as well. Nobody works powerpoint like Will Wright.
  • KeyserSoze
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    KeyserSoze polycounter lvl 18
    This is the sort of thing that reminds me why I became a gamer in the first place. For the last couple years, my interest in videogames has been waning (due to the direction the industry has been going, with mostly rehashes of the same crap and sequels). Hopefully this game turns out as amazing and revolutionary as it looks, and it becomes a huge hit.

Have any Christian groups spoken out against the allusion to evolution that's in this game? I doubt there'll be a huge outcry, but I'm sure the game is going to be criticized by some group that becomes "offended" by it.