Home› General Discussion

Rant:- That frog and is friends are stalking me!!!

Bronco
polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
Bronco polycounter lvl 18
*rant alert*

We all had a rant before but I feel like mouthing off again becuase of that damn frog,dragon,birds and now a cat....becuase they arn't airing it less,its airing more!!! frown.giffrown.giffrown.gif

So Im watching ITV1 last night..mainstream channel not a freeview,digital or sky channal where youd expect to see the frog and his companions alittle more often than normal but not much.

So im there watching "heartbeat" a very good mature police program set in the 60s in the english countryside...its broken up by 3 sets of adverts..and guess what that f*cking frog and his friends had no less than 12 adverts in that time....my dad by the 3rd set of ads went out the room to avoide the imparing frog advert...he then reenters the room and guess what it comes on again!!!. after heartbeat dad and myself just played computer games.

then this morning I wake up,turn on the TV and What the fuck is on the screen??....none other that that frog...followed instantly by the 2 birds version and then later in the same set of ads..the cat...I mean trully I almost put my fist through the screen..

Anyone that orders that shit should acturally be strung up and shot for influencing the broadcast of such shit on my Tv screen!!

oh and I got the tunes running through my head and it hurts frown.gif.

John

Replies