Home General Discussion

Human Scum vol. 3: McClean

KDR_11k
polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
KDR_11k polycounter lvl 18
Those bstards piss me off. For those who don't know, McClean is a company that's buying up public toilets and turns them into "clean centers". The only result you'll notice is that there no longer is a toilet in most train stations and that these jackasses demand 60 cents for a piss and 1.10 Euros for a fucking toilet! That's 1.40 US Dollars for our American audience!

I mean, WTF?!?! That's fucking extortion and every time I see one of those "clean centers" I'm tempted to piss on their doorstep.

Their tag line is "clean and safe toilets" (betcha that comes because most people are scared away by the outrageous prices?). I don't know about you but I'm not paranoid enough to pay quadruple price (usually you give 30 cents to the cleaning woman) for "safe" toilets. And the 30 cent toilets are clean enough.

Replies

• jzero
    Offline / Send Message
    jzero polycounter lvl 18
    In the US, pay toilets came in during the 70s and departed largely sometime in the 80s, I think. There may be some holdouts, but I think even where you find pay toilets, they have free toilets in the same place. The Right of Free Excretion is one of the unwritten laws of the US Constitution.

Actually, it was the Americans with Disabilities Act that mandated that pretty much everybody has to have at least one wheelchair-accessible restroom, clean or not. And definitely a free one. They got the law through by playing the discrimination card. That meant that 7-11, long-famous for not having public restrooms, suddenly had them.

And man, are those ADA restrooms roomy! You can do all kinds of stuff in there! Boo-yah!

Strike a blow for Free Excretion and piss in the coin slot!

/jzero
  • RageUnleashed
    Offline / Send Message
    RageUnleashed polycounter lvl 18
    jzero: roflmao Right of Free Excretion, amen brotha!

KDR: sorry to hear that man, paying to lose some waste sounds totally ridiculous, what's next? Paying to throw away some trash in a garbage can!?
  • Josh_Singh
    Offline / Send Message
    Josh_Singh polycounter lvl 18
    dude smear crap on/in the coin slot! that'll show em!
  • shotgun
    Offline / Send Message
    shotgun polycounter lvl 19
    Ye man, let it all loose.
    Piss, fark, spit, ejaculate and generally sweat againts all their facilities. Get it on tape, sell it on e-bay, get arrtested for a couple of days, maybe pay a little fine -- but you'll be rich and famous! (and 10 pounds lighter)
  • DavidCoen
    Offline / Send Message
    DavidCoen polycounter lvl 18
    considering how much damage we do to the world with as consumers and rubish, i quite like the concept of 'pay to throw out rubish'.... infact few rubish dumps are free
  • KDR_11k
    Offline / Send Message
    KDR_11k polycounter lvl 18
    There's a huge gap between free and 1.10 Euros. Most toilets charge 30 cents.
  • lkraan
    Offline / Send Message
    lkraan polycounter lvl 18
    I hate to use public bathrooms and try to avoid them as much as I can. Hell, I don't like to use any toilet but my own and if I can hold it in until I get home I sure do.
    But if I need one badly I rather pay a couple of cents for a clean one that using a nasty free one.
  • TomDunne
    Offline / Send Message
    TomDunne polycounter lvl 18