Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Looking for 2D artists for a great new game

Leonheart
polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
Leonheart polycounter lvl 18
I am co-creator of an online game called 'Eternal BattleGrounds' and we are in desperate search of 2D artists to do some work for us.

What we are looking for specifically are people who can create images to be used on our online cards.
enh_sca_frozen.gif

The above image is pulled directly from our website and any images submitted should be pixel for pixel the same size.

We are just starting up right now and have very little to offer in means of payment since we are so far from publication time. We can offer this though, all rights to the original images will be property of the creator, and everyone who submits any work with us will be included in the credits of the game along with any portfolio links and contact information you would like.

The style is completely up to you, there is no restriction to keep things 'child safe' so feel free to let your imagination go wild. We do ask that the content be relative to what is going on in the game.

For example, there are 2 factions in EB. The mystic regime and the pirate legacy. The mystic regime is set around a mystical fantasy land with kings/knights/wizards etc. Whereas the pirate legacy is set along the lines of undead/pirates/murderers.

A link to EB: Eternal BattleGrounds

Here are some ideas of what we're looking for card-wise at the moment.

Hero cards: Used to fight in the colloseum, on the field etc.
Enhancement cards: Used to augment hero cards, can be activated through the 'card book'

Specifically:
Hero Cards:
Name- Eliza Polono
Class- Enchantress
Faction- MR

Name- Wetdog Kraken Tamer
Class- Phantom
Faction- PL

Name- Bura Pelani
Class- Phantom
Faction- PL

Name- Gontan Polono
Class- Holy Knight
Faction- MR

Name- Juric Blackboots
Class- Cutthroat
Faction- PL

Enhancement cards:
These can be ANYTHING, any 'item' type objects that can spring from your creativity. We will find a use for almost anything since there is really no limitation to what we can do with them.

I apologize for any poor structure in this post but I am running very late. I will edit this later and answer any questions that may come up as best I can.

~Leonheart

Replies