Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Wc3 Starcraft Mod, couldnt hurt to ask again

kdub
polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
kdub polycounter lvl 18
ive posted here before, just hoping someone else will see this that hasnt before. we got some good art just need a little more help to speed things up, as there are hundreds of models to do. every model has been done but a lot of them need to be reworked. texturing and animating is what we really need. some stuff:

lurk2.gifmuta.gifscv.gif
factory.gifsupplydepot.jpggateway.gif
nexus.gifhatchery.gif
shotty3.jpg

website is outdated, working on a new one. best way to contact us is IRC, #revolution on irc.wc3campaigns.com. my email is [email="khdubya@gmail.com."]khdubya@gmail.com.[/email] let me know if you would be interested in helping out

and about the sure to follow legal issue ramblings, we are trying to contact blizzard with letters and emails but no response. they are either actively avoiding communication with us because they dont want to give us the smack down or they are just not getting our messages. take that as you wish.

Replies

• KDR_11k
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    KDR_11k polycounter lvl 18
    They probably don't want to nuke you but want to keep the possibility available. It generates bad press to nuke your fans but giving them the go-ahead means they no longer have any means of shutting the mod down should it become necessary (e.g. you're competing with SC2 or something).
  • kdub
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    kdub polycounter lvl 18
    yeah, that is what i was getting at they were doing.

and let me clarify, im not looking for any sort of commitment from people. that is not the way we work. people just contribute stuff when they are bored and want to work on something.
  • redshadow13
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    redshadow13 polycounter lvl 18
    When did you guys finish the lurker? I've been checking the site religiously for a while. Is it quite recent?

And I would help if I knew how.

EDIT: Nevermind. Just the fact that it was animated instead of being a spinner threw me off. Can't wait for this project to be completed though. You've my respect.