Home General Discussion

arg. Arg. ARGH! Stupid me!

KDR_11k
polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
KDR_11k polycounter lvl 18
I just noticed the D3PPM support DOES support skins, I was just too stupid to put the .skin files into the proper directories! Argh... At least that explains why I couldn't find any issues with the code...

Replies

• MoP
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    MoP polycounter lvl 18
    Hooray for personal revelations!
  • JKMakowka
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    JKMakowka polycounter lvl 18
    Btw since when "Loc: Passau, Bayern" ? Moved from the lovely lower saxony to the scary bavarians???
  • KDR_11k
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Yeah, according to the Artbeitsamt that's the only uni to offer Media CS (without NC, you can get that in Berlin but the NC's around 1.9!) in the summer. I didn't want to wait another semester so I'm currently down here in Bavaria. The city is kinda annoying, half the meat here is turkey for some reason (only turkey Kebabs? WTF???) and there are no major retailers. I hope to move back next semester...
  • JKMakowka
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    They offer Media CS here in Osnabrück at the FH, and if you are more into programming you can also do Computervisualistik in Koblenz or Magdeburg (I did exactly that in Magdeburg for about a year, but decided it was too much boring programming for me tongue.gif ). Not sure about NCs though...

Or is it the only Uni to start in the sommer semester? Because if that is the fact, that you got a bad advise... usually you can just go to a university and start doing courses, even when you are not officially registered, you just have to ask the scholars. And it helps a lot having half a year without obligations to test out stuff and so on.

About the meat... well it is Bavaria confused.gif
  • KDR_11k
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Yep, the only uni. Well, now it's too late to go somewhere just trying and at least I'll probably leave it with a few credits ("Scheine"?) done.

EDIT: BTW, I was approved for Osnabrück but decided to go to university instead.
  • JKMakowka
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    [ QUOTE ]
    BTW, I was approved for Osnabrück but decided to go to university instead.

[/ QUOTE ]

Probably a good choice... Osnabrück isn't exactly exciting wink.gif (I am not from here originally)... but it would have been fun having another Polycounter in town. (Gameart and stuff like that is still a rare hobby frown.gif )