Offline / Send Message
Mishra polycounter lvl 18
Post deleted by Mishra

Replies

• nitzmoff
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    nitzmoff polycounter lvl 18
    Aren't you only 16? Chill out man, there's plenty of fun times ahead for you in your life. Being young and heart broken can really mess you up at the time, but it's like taking high school too seriously- later on you look back on it and ask why you ever got so worked up about it.

Go to college... it's fun for all the right reasons.
  • Mishra
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    yeah i know the whole deal. logically i try and reason with myself but i just cant. i just am this way. also maybe it has something to do with the girl ive been seeing having a boyfriend.
  • kleinluka
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    kleinluka polycounter lvl 18
    wait wait wait... youre 16 and you think about marriage before you even get together with a girl? Ummmm just out of curiosity have you ever considered the fact that you being totally crazy and obsessed with those chicks is the reason they run away from you?
  • ElysiumGX
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ElysiumGX polycounter lvl 18
    stop bitching. girls hate that.

and it's not rejection, it's test driving.

maybe you're desperate for these girls to love you because you don't like yourself. work on that. chicks dig guys with confidence. of course, most teenage girls only like themselves because they have boyfriends.

try being with a girl a couple of YEARS before you even mention getting married. a great relationship isn't discovered, it's developed.

start another thread like this and I'll kick you in the nuts.
  • Mishra
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    [ QUOTE ]
    wait wait wait... youre 16 and you think about marriage before you even get together with a girl? Ummmm just out of curiosity have you ever considered the fact that you being totally crazy and obsessed with those chicks is the reason they run away from you?

[/ QUOTE ]

yes i know im fucked up but i guess thats what happens when you're raised by television and disney, where everyone is in a relationship and all the teenagers are deeply in love with eachother.

fucking boy meets world did this to me.

but yeah i am going to be more apathetic towards things. this one i dont think ran away because im crazy, she went away because someone she has liked for awhile asked her out.

yes thanks for that esylum i certaintly hope you do kick me in the nuts i probably need it. i know i dont love myself, but then again its kind of hard to feel worth something when everyone around you is always with their friends or their girls and you're left sitting on a park bench by yourself.
  • AstroZombie
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    AstroZombie polycounter lvl 18
    Have you considered buying a diary?
  • Mishra
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ive got a blog but nobody reads it so wtfever

also ive got an autobiography i update every so often with things i feel are important at the time.
  • AstroZombie
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    AstroZombie polycounter lvl 18
    [ QUOTE ]
    also ive got an autobiography i update every so often with things i feel are important at the time.

[/ QUOTE ]

polycount.com?
  • acc
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    acc polycounter lvl 18
    Why mope after being dumped? It ended for a reason. What do you expect her to do, just stay with you for the sole reason of not hurting your feelings? If it didn't work it didn't work. Be happy it ended sooner than later so you have more time to move on.

Has something to do with her having a boyfriend? No, I'm sure that has nothing to do with it. What sort of stupid question is that? Slap yourself, now. Several times. Then throw in a few more as an advance for the next stupid question like that you're probably going to ask.

You know the whole deal, that's great. Try understanding it now. You can reason with yourself, you just don't want to. It's called denial, but I guess you "know" that too.

You being "rare" is not an excuse, that's just more denial. Thousands of people make threads just like this one all the time, and that's out of the tiny percentage of the population which ever uses an internet forum at all. You're rare and so is everyone else, suck it up.

Drop the angsty, idealistic, bullshit wish to have everyone love you and open your eyes to reality. One less women to love you means there's still several billion left, and if you can even manage it with one then you're better off than a lot of people.

Consider this post a kick in your nuts now, as opposed to having to do it later.
  • aesir
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    aesir polycounter lvl 18
    shit... at least you fall for girls. Its been years since I've actually had feeling beyond, "damn shes hot."
  • Dukester
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Dukester polycounter lvl 18
    when you're young, dumb and full'o cum every one you finally get to know is the one you can't live without!
    when you're old, dumb and full'o cum every one you finally get to know is the one you are damn glad you didn't marry when you were 21! smile.gif
  • JDinges
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    JDinges polycounter lvl 18
    I really want to flame you for a post a like this, but I suppose it's already been done here and there's no point in kicking a guy when he's down.

Just live your life, it all works out in the end. And stop with these whiny bitch posts.
  • Slayerjerman
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Slayerjerman polycounter lvl 18
    So true dukester. So true.

When I turned 22 my ideals of romance and women changed drastically. Instead of "hunting" them, i just played it cool and wound up with a good one.

Just chill and let things play out.
  • mr.toast
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    mr.toast polycounter lvl 18
    girls and relationships are nothing but trouble at young ages, looking back, you gain some pretty good experience from relationships, but man the single life is the way to go, you get to hang with your boys without having to ask permission, you can go out and bang every slut you see instead of comming home to the same piece of ass day in and day out, and the best benefit of being single is that you have money, when i was in a relationship i was always broke, money went to bills and girlfriend, that was it, your still young, go out and enjoy the single life, if you end up getting stuck in another relationship, i guarantee you will regret it when you get old and bored
  • Mishra
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    so when i chose to delete something it just says post deleted by mishra but not actually deleted.

what bullshit is this.
  • hawken
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    hawken polycounter lvl 19
    it's not bullshit. it's a record of your dumb
  • Justin Meisse
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Justin Meisse polycounter lvl 18
    heheheh, I'm sure everyone's done the 'ole whine about girls post or something of that nature. I recall doing it on my website and then being made fun of on 3dpalette! Let this be a lesson to you, young grasshopper.
  • Thegodzero
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Thegodzero polycounter lvl 18
    Bahahaha, Untill you live with your girlfriend for a few years you really dont know the real her. Let alone dating for a few month in Highschool. You need the learn the diffrence between hard core lust and love. Love means you love the shit that they do that they dont even know they do. That only comes with time, and lots of it. lust can make you think its love, but its only because we want to belive its love.
  • Nakur
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Nakur polycounter lvl 18
    [ QUOTE ]
    shit... at least you fall for girls. Its been years since I've actually had feeling beyond, "damn shes hot."

[/ QUOTE ]

so true ^_^
  • mr.toast
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    [ QUOTE ]
    Bahahaha, Untill you live with your girlfriend for a few years you really dont know the real her. Let alone dating for a few month in Highschool. You need the learn the diffrence between hard core lust and love. Love means you love the shit that they do that they dont even know they do. That only comes with time, and lots of it. lust can make you think its love, but its only because we want to belive its love.

[/ QUOTE ]

i wouldnt really call it lust, i would call it more infatuation, lust to me is when you just enjoy banging the chic and instead of loving the inside, you just love being inside
  • Thegodzero
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Thegodzero polycounter lvl 18
    ahhh yes good call
  • sonic
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    sonic polycounter lvl 18
    lol, you're thinking about marriage at 16?

YOU'RE FUCKIN UP! tongue.gif
  • mr.toast
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    damn the only person id ever rush to marry like that would be carmen electra, and if it didn't work out id get some money from it
  • gauss
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    gauss polycounter lvl 18
    [ QUOTE ]
    ive got a blog but nobody reads it

[/ QUOTE ]

that is what blogs are for. for all this kind of random angsty stuff that you recover from 15 minutes later--all the better if no one reads it, because it's embarassing.

this is also why i have a no-blog browsing policy. famous authors who have blogs (like William Gibson) are about the only exception, because they can actually write.

so please get back to your neglected blog. treat it like a journal for all these mixed up emotions--you'll find that getting them out on the blog (and not here in GD) will allow you to think a little more clearly once you've articulated everything. then you can come back a few days later and read up about how silly you've been.
  • CheapAlert
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    CheapAlert polycounter lvl 18
    [ QUOTE ]
    marriage at 16?

[/ QUOTE ]
    where is today's youth coming to?
  • mr.toast
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    yes its pretty bad, i lost my virginity around that age and my friends were like "damn, its about time" since the average around my school is 13-15 years old, iam a bit older now so maybe its gotten worse, at this rate, my kids are going to be home schooled, and won't allowed to have any friends whatsoever
  • Weiser_Cain
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Weiser_Cain polycounter lvl 18
    Divorce apparently *wanders off*
  • rooster
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    rooster mod
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

polycount.com?

[/ QUOTE ]

haha
  • ElysiumGX
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ElysiumGX polycounter lvl 18
    [ QUOTE ]
    where is today's youth coming to?

[/ QUOTE ]

it's already here. children have been raised by irresponsible children instead of parents. I'm one of them. my kids will also be homeschooled, no friends, and no brainwashing TV. Marriage and children help keep the economy strong.
  • John Warner
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    John Warner polycounter lvl 18
    "yes i know im fucked up but i guess thats what happens when you're raised by television and disney, where everyone is in a relationship and all the teenagers are deeply in love with eachother."

here it is in plain english- shut the fuck up with that stupid bullshit.

I'm assuming you're having women problems.. obsession. meeting them, letting go.. I don't know. something like that.

everyone in our culture is a victim. the truth is, nobody's responsible for what you're going to do an feel but you.

there are 2 types of people in that regard. people that either

a) keep a victim mentality and never learn from their mistakes because of it

b) people that look at a situation objectively, figure out "what happened? where did I fuck up? what's going on here? what can o do to improve? what can I learn"

did it ever occur to you in all of your vast socially programmed mind that if you typed in something about picking up women into fucking.... GOOGLE.. that you might actually FIND something?

sorry if this post sounds harsh. I really do have a lot of compassion when I hear something like this, but giving you sympathy just keeps the victim mentality rollin'

you can always email me if you want to chat about stuff like this, I don't mind talking to someone who's on their way up..
  • JKMakowka
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    JKMakowka polycounter lvl 18
    [ QUOTE ]
    my kids will also be homeschooled, no friends, and no brainwashing TV.

[/ QUOTE ]

Uhhh, what is wrong about friends? (Or do you mean that stupid TV show? laugh.gif )