Home The Q-Branch Quote game!

Abeebapalooba

TaylorMade
polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
TaylorMade polycounter lvl 18
right then, I daresay this may be snapped up, but lets see shall we?

'But you're so Big...'

Bring it on...

Replies

• Lupey
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Lupey polycounter lvl 18
    it is too easy
  • KeyserSoze
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    KeyserSoze polycounter lvl 18
    Is there a pause before "big"? like, "But you're so... BIG!" I can actually hear the quote in my head, but I can't associate a name with the voice. I KNOW THIS ONE >:(
  • TaylorMade
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Nope, no real pause there...though with one, it does kinda sound like a line from Blazing saddles, I think...or then again, maybe not..damn, you've got me thinking now...
  • Lupey
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Lupey polycounter lvl 18
    Actualy I figured it was the line from Blade when he was bitching about the weight of the UV flashlight

I dont belive Lilly Von Shtup ever said but your so big
    I think the line more like "So is it twue what they about your kind being ..Gifted" *zipper noises* "Oh it Twue its Twue"
  • danr
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    danr interpolator
    its back to the future 2, isn't it?
  • KeyserSoze
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    KeyserSoze polycounter lvl 18
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

THAT'S THE MOVIE I WAS THINKING OF! It's the part when he goes back to 1985, but Biff went back to 1955 and gave young Biff the sports almanac from 2015, so it's an alternate 1985 where Biff is rich and married to Marty's mom.

Now that I know what movie it was, I'm pretty sure it's the wrong quote. Marty was staring at his mom's breast implants, and said something like "But you look so... [makes motion with hands to indicate large breats] young!" Close, but I think Lupey got it. I never saw Blade Trinity, but I think I remember that line from the trailer.
  • danr
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    danr interpolator
    he definitely says "but you're so ... big!" in bttf2 ... but it's not our place to quibble. We must wait on the word of the Mighty King of Question
  • TaylorMade
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

THAT'S THE MOVIE I WAS THINKING OF!

[/ QUOTE ]

ahhh, yes, i knew it was from something familiar. But yes, lupey is the man with a plan, and yes, it was clearly too easy. kinda. carry on yous...