Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

School Project: Interface design

MAUL0r
polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
MAUL0r polycounter lvl 18
this is a group project that I did with 3 of my schoolmates.. this is the best pic i could find of the final board... I posted a mask on the "what are you working on?" thread a bit back which was used for this thing... It's essentially a game where you go to Tiajuana on the day of the dead to celebrate your friend's birthday a little early... so you buy him a prositute. The next morning you find him sitting in a bathtub full of ice with both of his kidneys missing. Since you picked the prostitute, you feel guilty and take on the task of finding out who did this and bring them to justice.

The theme of the project was to base the game on an urban legend... so we chose the missing kidney thing...

anyways, here it is!
thumb.jpg

Replies

• gauss
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    gauss polycounter lvl 18
    hahaha with a little work that's actually a pretty good setup for a game. a cinematic depicting the discovery of the dead friend in a filthy bathtub full of ice could be pretty choice... though it'd be a tough time getting sympathy from the player for the main character when he's he's getting someone else a prostitute from TJ. good title though smile.gif got any of the original images? though i would have liked to see slightly more illustrative designs for the project--there's the hooker drawing and the bathtub drawing, but without your description you really can't tell what's going on... anyway good work smile.gif
  • MAUL0r
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    MAUL0r polycounter lvl 18
    all i have on me is some of the early sketches, which i don't wanna post without permission as they aren't mine. I was responsable for the mask, and the loading screen on the top right. I'll try to get my hands on the accual images.