Home Career & Education

Looking for advanced/masterclass course

polycounter lvl 7
Offline / Send Message
loshmiii polycounter lvl 7
Hi guys,

Can someone recommend me some good advanced level 3D character course or tutorial.

I was already looking on web and I was able to find some on Wingfox.com, basically this one: Real-time Knight Character Creation - Wingfox 
It looks great to me but would like if someone could give me any opinion or advice or suggest some other site or tutorial.

Currently I think that I have some solid intermediate knowledge so I'm mostly looking to expand it in term of learning new tips, improving workflow, etc.

Replies

• Alex_J
    Offline / Send Message
    Alex_J grand marshal polycounter
    you might get more actionable advice if you show your current work, state what goal your are working towards, and then somebody might be able to point out specific areas you are lacking in and you can target those directly, which might be more productive for you. 
    then you might be able to find a mentor who specializes in a certain area and get some 1 on 1 feedback, and even that may still be cheaper than an "advanced" tutorial. 

Nothing against tutorials, its just that it seems like once you are beyond a beginner, generalized advices don't have so much value. And it's easy to feel like you aren't "good enough" even though the only thing holding you back might just be a little bit of outsider perspective that has taken the time to understand your situation a little bit.
  • loshmiii
    Offline / Send Message
    loshmiii polycounter lvl 7
    Hello,

Here is link to my portfolio.
    ArtStation - Milos Grabez

All projects in artstation portfolio are done through freelance projects for about ~20 days. I have to say that there was more space for detailing when it comes  to HP and texturing. 

Also here is one WIP, that is currently in sculpting phase.