Home Coding, Scripting, Shaders

Application Color Changer?

greentooth
Offline / Send Message
iam717 greentooth
Random question not really pertaining to 3D specifically but felt this might be the best place to ask.

This application i am using has the most eye bleeding colors ever, i want to change it's theme/scheme is there an application program tool or script out there perhaps someone is using on the hush,hush, that can change the colors of another application? p.m. is open for app delivery. :)
winx64 not phone stuff.  I did search places before asking.

Replies

• Klunk
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Klunk ngon master
    I wouldn't think so, too many ways to encode the colors. If the colors don't change when you change the windows theme then they are hardcoded somewhere in the app (exe, resource or external file). To compound the problems there are numerous way to format a color, 12/16 byte floats, DWORD with argb or rgba or abgr , 24 bit rgb/bgr it's endless :/ Contact the App creator is probably your best bet otherwize its off to hacker school :)
  • iam717
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    iam717 greentooth
    :) yeah, i would accept the final comment as solution but i gave it a shot, yeah i'll give it a go, i wish it was there default anyway, they had to have known it was eye bleeding, anyway got the answer i needed appreciate it, also was hoping one of the coders would come along thanks.