Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

UE5 Cyberpunk dive bar - 3D Environment

Hi, my first post here.

This is a 3D environment I've made over the last few months part time in unreal engine 5. Any feedback you have on how it could be improved, what works and what doesn't; would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Link to the project: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/el3zAX

Replies

• snake85027
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    snake85027 polycounter lvl 18
    Can you post a image in detail lighting mode 
  • iam717
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    iam717 greentooth
    Feedback - something like digital gloves between the fight night wording before repetition might've helped, it looks cluttered to me if nothing is added.

i do not like the texturing on the serving bars top/bottom, idk what could be done, it could be the repetition, but the textures themself doesn't draw me to the bar.

if i had to add something, bright straight line by the seat tops, lighting might help "delete" all that pink light if it where just white, i am trying to make this an .i.r.l. situation in mind as if i went there.  I wouldn't want to see pink lighting all nite, which would then make me leave the bar which is what bars more/less do not want people to do.

The black piping next to the "traffic light messaging", that looks like a seam, is that an actual seam or that is how this piping/tubing is made?  Putting the seam directly at that back-wall might've been a better spot for that.

These ceiling lights, i do not like, now-a-days they are doing the l.e.d. / strip lighting route, so that stands out as super old and strange, also i think they come with a covering and i do not see the covering there, sure it adds something if it where going for an "vintage" look but if this is the "future" the general idea of "future" appearance is deleting anything "vintage" if we just look back, i.r.l. i do not have any grandfather clocks, corded phones in my home as an example. 

If a bar fight broke out 90% of the lighting is out the window, which with all that alcohol would then ignite the entire place, burning it down. :) ANARCHY, F.Y.!

I like the lit stairs you have those same strip lights there should be on the ceiling perhaps 1 to 3 rows (see which work best or on the next project, maybe) or those indented circular lighting designs or something new all together.