Home Technical Talk

3D (helping)

MaX_On
node
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
MaX_On node
Lately, I've started to notice that there is less and less information about 3D...It's just terrible for newcomers to this industry. My name is Max and I've been doing 3D for 2 years now, let me tell you the story of my trouble. I came into the 3D industry at the age of 11, inspired by pixar cartoons, and I thought 3D was so easy... How naive I was)  At first I started using Blender, but soon I realized that I would not get far with it, so I downloaded maya and 3d s max. So that's actually what my problem is.I was born in 2011 and since then there has been less and less information about 3D modeling in general. No matter how much I use Google and YouTube, it's all the same. Nothing...Emptiness... There is absolutely no line that graves would be useful to people. That is, no pipeline, just dumb tutorials of disgusting-looking models. I tried to search for old 3D videos. In the same way... emptiness... My dream is to work at Nintendo as a 3d artist or create games myself. I know the tools of polygonal modeling, but I do not know where to start(I tried to manually dot the dots, too, nothing((I just do not understand I have been doing this for 2 years and all I learned from the drains of the courses is that there is a blockout,hi poly,low poly,uv,textures... Absolute darkness... That is, for example, I want to model Mario, but I do not know where the fuck to start! From the plane? From Cuba? I've been working for so many days looking for information, but I'm marking time in one place. I can model primitive shapes from cubes, spheres, cylinders, etc. But I can't model complex shapes. I know what 3d graphics are made of, but it doesn't help me a damn thing! I'm burning out emotionally. I just wanted to die. I've had suicide attempts... I'm so tired. And no one can even help me!!! I don't understand where to start modeling and I don't understand how to build a grid... This is my main problem... I wish some artist from the studio would tell me something. I would be so glad. In general, guys, I came to your forum for help. Only you can help me. I believe in it. I had topics here, but people on this forum answered very stupidly and didn't want to help like: I don't understand where to start, wash! So take it and study the Internet is full of information (there is no information on the Internet, stop writing this!!!!). That's what's killing me. I'm begging you, please help me. I feel really bad. Please give me some good advice and help.I really need it. Thanks in advance guys! You are the best!

Replies