Home Technical Talk

How's this technique called? And how to achieve it...

Offline / Send Message
Pep_mepla polygon
Hello there!
I was making an environment when I came up with this problem. I want to have something very similar to this (Screenshot from Kirby's Forgotten Land) in which the terrain has a tilable grass texture, but when it reaches the edge, transitions to a similar texture, but with some different details like leaves. I'm pretty sure I've seen better examples somewhere, but I can't find them right now.
I would really appreciate it if anybody could tell me how it is called so I can google for some tutorials, or broadly how would you tackle this thing.
Thanks a lot!


Sign In or Register to comment.