Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

[WIP] Flying Fish Boat

Hi everyone! First time posting here. I am currently in an advanced modeling for game class and am working on this flying fish boat for my project. I am still in the beginning blockout stage but would love any feedback or suggestions. Below I will post my reference board, detailed callouts and then screenshots of where the model is at currently. Thank you so much!

Replies

• simonerae
    Options
    Offline / Send Message

Update: Worked more on defining the model and getting it out of a blockout stage. I also began working on a trim sheet for this model, still workshopping this and figuring out exactly what I need, so I have left some empty space. If anyone has any thoughts or feedback I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks:)

• simonerae
    Options
    Offline / Send Message

Update:

Updated the trim, continued to model, texture and uv. Still working on the uv's and everything so there is still a bit of stretching in some places. I also got it into unreal and I have just started messing with lighting. Also the trim does not have a material on it at the moment so that's why it is so shiny. Any feedback or suggestions would be greatly appreciated:) Thanks!

Trim:

In unreal:

with different lighting:

In max: