Home Technical Talk

Is this box too much rounded , or i should balme the lame shader

polycounter lvl 3
Offline / Send Message
ahmedcutestudio polycounter lvl 3
  1. Three days and I am trying to get clean normal map bake, but I did not succeed, I do not know why
using 3dsmax 2012 and i searched for a good Viewport shader but I could get one, or perhaps I should say i couldn't get good shader 

what about the Shaders ??

i know  there are many shaders around like (xoliulshader) and (3 point shader) and 3dsmax physical material shader(view port real time shader ) the problem is I can't install 3dmax 2016 and above to work with the bult-in  Viewport  SHADER .. now i will try to instal the (xoliulshader2) and i will see what type of Error this time come with , i already used (3 point shader) but some its runed starting with the normle map slot gives so many arteffect and the Thif viewport capture dont work anymore i tried to reinstal the 3dsmax and the (3 point shader) as well but the same errors come across ! 
  1. I Dont Know What To Do ! help this is the screen short the 1st one is the lame kind of result that i i get after all this and the last screen shot with the text lines is the Error that i get when i drag and drop the MZP installer file into the 3dsmax 

Replies