Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Looking for a partner to make a NSFW 3D RPG

Hi there,

I am looking to make a third person female protagonist RPG. I have several years of programming experience and am looking for a 3D artist who can model/animate.

Making my own game has always been my passion, especially NSFW ones. I love to bring stories and ideas to life through Unreal Engine and am looking for an artist that can help me with the modeling/artistic side of the project. I have played a lot of games on this forum and am thinking of making a female protagonist game like The last barbarian. You will have complete control over the art style/modeling so you are free to implement whatever ideas you have and we can come up with storyline together.

As this is a passion project it will be unpaid but after we get a decent demo out we can definitely start a Patreon and split the revenue if that’s what you want. If we can manage to earn some cash while having fun then great. If not, no biggie.

If this sounds like something for you or if you have any questions feel free to drop me a message 

Replies