Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Looking for 3d character artist/animator for arcadey fighting game

Hiya,

I'm working on an arcadey 3d fighting game and looking for someone to help me design and make the different characters and moves for it. Think Street Fighter, Power Stone, Smash Bros, but the idea is to create a game, characters and system that feels very different and cool.

I'm a professional game designer (10+ years in the industry) with a bit of programming skills that is developing this (currently) as a passion side-project in my free time and I'm looking to team up with someone who has lots of fun and cool ideas about characters and is able to create and animate them. Everything is still quite open (I'm not really looking for copying anything out there, very interested in finding a new and unique style), so there is a lot of opportunity to shape what the game will become together.

I've been working on the project for the last 3 months. The project is playable and a lot of the basic systems are all working, I'm busy optimizing all the systems and making it ready to add all the new cool stuff that'll happen when the characters come in.

If this interests you, send me a message here or a pm and we can have a talk if the collab fits.

Thanks!

Replies