Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Baron Harkonnen

polycounter lvl 4
Offline / Send Message
fotis_tsantilas polycounter lvl 4
Hi all, 
I made a low poly character inspired by Dune. It was very fun to work on and had a great time making it.

Hope you guys enjoy it.

Replies

• Ashervisalis
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Ashervisalis grand marshal polycounter
    Fuck ya. Just as gross as he is described in the story. If I could make one critique, something is off about the hair. Maybe its the texture? I'm glad I just read the book, I'm excited for the upcoming movie.
  • fotis_tsantilas
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Fuck ya. Just as gross as he is described in the story. If I could make one critique, something is off about the hair. Maybe its the texture? I'm glad I just read the book, I'm excited for the upcoming movie.
    Youre right about the hairi ll tweak if i get the time. Glad you like it man, i m also waiting for the upcoming movie. :)
  • bkost
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    bkost interpolator
    Haha awesome! I always loved the suspensor technology in the Dune universe, typically used for moving cargo and other heavy objects. It fits Baron Harkonnen perfectly and illustrates just how grotesquely overweight he is.

The head anatomy doesn't read 'overly obese', if I were to fix one thing it'd be that. 

• fotis_tsantilas
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    bkost said:
    Haha awesome! I always loved the suspensor technology in the Dune universe, typically used for moving cargo and other heavy objects. It fits Baron Harkonnen perfectly and illustrates just how grotesquely overweight he is.

The head anatomy doesn't read 'overly obese', if I were to fix one thing it'd be that. 
    Thanks man for comment! Learned a lot from this character and i hope next one is even better ;)