Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Eren AOT FanArt

AliArto
polycounter lvl 4
Offline / Send Message
AliArto polycounter lvl 4
Eren fanart this my latest project i learned a lot from it
skin displacement and skin color and the iris was sculpted and polypaint by hand in zbrush
i’ll post more images from different posses soon
hope u like it !
pls C&C are welcome
https://www.artstation.com/artwork/W241oJ

Replies

• slosh
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    slosh hero character
    The face and the hair look pretty good!  The body however feels incredibly unfinished.  Texturing looks like you just filled it with base materials and called it done.  No weathering and very little detail.  The folds feel very flat as well.  The weapon materials are even more WIP compared to the cloth.  Again, no wear or scratches or anything.  You seem to have good modeling skill but the final result is underwhelming because of the unfinished texturing/materials.  I do think the rendering and pose are good though!
  • AliArto
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    AliArto polycounter lvl 4
    slosh said:
    The face and the hair look pretty good!  The body however feels incredibly unfinished.  Texturing looks like you just filled it with base materials and called it done.  No weathering and very little detail.  The folds feel very flat as well.  The weapon materials are even more WIP compared to the cloth.  Again, no wear or scratches or anything.  You seem to have good modeling skill but the final result is underwhelming because of the unfinished texturing/materials.  I do think the rendering and pose are good though!
    thanks a lot Slosh for the feedback my texturing skills still working on it i'll get back to cloth and weapon texturing and do more poses in future and do better High res render