Home Technical Talk

Looking for video tutorial recommendations

polycounter lvl 8
Offline / Send Message
Doxturtle polycounter lvl 8
Hi, I am looking for tutorial recommendations (paid or unpaid is fine, but I'd rather not subscribe to anything) on these topics:

- Modular kits/environments/buildings. Ideally I'd also like something about working with large modular environments (like complex buildings, palaces, hotels, castles etc)
- Texturing for modular environments (trim sheets too)
- Real time foliage, preferably for Unreal (zbrush sculpting + substance texturing would be nice, photo sourcing too)
- advanced Zbrush prop detailing (adding realistic micro-detailing)
- Zbrush sculpting techniques (I'd like to know how to do better stone, wood etc)
- textures from photogrammetry, texturing with scanned data, scanned alphas etc (basically anything that involves taking real world textures and making them useable for realtime)
- UE4 terrain (working with large terrains, optimisation, setting up materials etc)

I am looking to fill in these areas of knowledge with some video tutorials, looking for reasonably indepth content (the more of the process the better imo). If you have any other recommendations that I've not specifically listed but that you think would be useful for environment art related work then please feel free to suggest.

Thanks in advance :)

Replies