Home Freelance Job Postings

In need of 3D Generalists

polycounter lvl 9
Offline / Send Message
MonsterMan polycounter lvl 9
Greetings!

I have work for those who may be looking. I have a project that needs to be completed by the end of the year, but not enough modelers to finish it. Its mainly hard surface modeling with PBR materials. There is creating new assets and re-topo of current ones. I'm looking for 2-3 full time generalists that can UV, texture and hard surface model low poly assets with Normals. It has to be through UpWork and you will need to have a portfolio. 

Thank you

Replies

• cardinal
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    cardinal polycounter lvl 12
    why  upwork only ? 
  • Believehammer
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Believehammer polycounter lvl 7
    Upwork and other sites like this, are only for underpaying the artist. A job that would cost $1000 on these sites costs $200 or less.
  • cardinal
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    cardinal polycounter lvl 12
    so so true thats why i asked 
  • Osaka_Z
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Osaka_Z polycounter lvl 4
    I'm available but not on Upwork 
  • appmechanic
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    appmechanic polycounter lvl 3
    What are other options available for 3D Artist to find work ? I have less success in finding anything from Polycount :neutral:
  • Eric Chadwick
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Our apologies, but we're closing this topic. Please contact the original poster via Send Message.

If you want to debate a job thread, this section of the forum is not the right place for it. This may seem counter-intuitive, as this is a forum after all. However this section is for employers to post jobs. 

Polycount does not pass value judgements on job posters nor on job seekers. This is not our role, nor can it be. We do moderate obvious scams or spam. However it is ultimately up to each job seeker to evaluate each job offer, to decide if the terms match their particular needs. 

It's important to realize this forum has a global reach; rates are not the same everywhere. It is your responsibility as individual professionals to evaluate the client, and decide if their rate matches yours. 

When members critique job posts, the ensuing discussions distract everyone from the purpose of the section. Usually this causes the poster to be discouraged from posting future jobs. 

We want to keep things focused on what these sections are for... employers seeking talent and artists seeking work. We feel the employment sections are best for all when they're kept on-topic. 

If you want to discuss the merits of a particular post, make a new topic in Career & Education, and add a link. As long as things are kept professional and within our forum guidelines, we welcome discussion.
This discussion has been closed.