Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Arc Reactor 3D Model #AvengeTheFallen (Made with Maya and render whit Keyshot)

Ey there Polycount, its my first upload here so... Hi there world :3

Im uploading a work from class, its a 3d model of the 2nd arc reactor from Iron Man 2, its made whit maya and rendered whit KeyShot..
So... I was looking just for a little bit of non contaminated feedback and every little piece of advice i can get from more experimented people out there..

Enough said here it its:

Heres the basic the model in Maya with only a few materials just to dont go crazy after a few minutes :P

And now the Renders from Keyshot whit the Materials

Here´s the static jpeg and then its...

My 360º Render View... I take the habit of doing one of these from every work i do :)

So there it its, looking for the replies and opinions, thank you so much for reading me and see you soon :blush:

Replies

• jaker3278
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    jaker3278 polycounter lvl 8
    Would be cool if you posted your reference along with your other images, just so I could have something to critique you by. The modeling looks good , the bake looks clean if you are doing normal's. Think you could push the textures and make it look less "generic". Play a bit with other materials on it. Add wear and tear. Right now it's all one material. Adding a ground plane would be cool to add context.
  • BigDaddyJavi
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    jaker3278 said:
    Would be cool if you posted your reference along with your other images, just so I could have something to critique you by. The modeling looks good , the bake looks clean if you are doing normal's. Think you could push the textures and make it look less "generic". Play a bit with other materials on it. Add wear and tear. Right now it's all one material. Adding a ground plane would be cool to add context.
    Sure its based in the 1:1 scale Arc Reactor and here are my references :3

But i dont have other images... If you meant other works, it is my first modeling work so its hard to post more images :persevere: