Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Apollo's Improvement Thread

polycounter lvl 9
Offline / Send Message
apollo580 polycounter lvl 9
So I've been working on modeling for a few years but recently got some advice to be more active in the art community to help me progress. I'll try and post the models I finish every so often to help track my progress and will always be open to critique. 

Moving forward this month I plan to work on anatomy, specifically the female face. Then moving into October I plan to do the bi-monthly character challenge. Below are some of my latest pieces I finished in the last 2-3 months. 

Replies

• apollo580
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    So I've made a giant list of things I want to practice and tutorials that I want to go through. I started work on this Kendall Jenner head model and have finished the high polygon model, critique is more then welcome. I will be working on the low poly version and then throwing it into substance painter to try and full texture it by the end of the week hopefully.

• apollo580
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Managed to finish up the Kendall model, got some textures in and had my first try and poly painting. Overall I'm happy with the results but I could definitely use some more practice with texturing, it really gave me a hard time and I can't same I'm totally happy with the result.