Home Contests & Challenges Archives Riot Creative Contest 2017 Riot Creative Contest 2017 - Illustration

[Riot Art Contest 2017] Warriors Collide

Alovck
triangle
Offline / Send Message
Alovck triangle

I've been playing League of Legends since 2012, pre-season 2013 ... Since I started playing there was not as much art outside the game as such, until "Warriors" came out, the first RIOT GAMES music video published on 17/09 /2014.

My first motivation was that when looking at the promotional art of the game, which are not the champions' arts or anything by style, but for publicity, they are images that have nothing to do with the lore of the game, so, the main idea was to create an image that could be related to the lore of the game ... characters that are really enemies and others are allies.

In this illustration the focus of the image is Lux, both because of the game's history that reflects the hatred of magic by the Demacians, that's why it makes her most powerful warrior of  ...

Also for artistic reasons it seemed right to create a sense of depth.

If you look at the illustration by composition, each champion has the same space as his enemy. (Garen - Darius)

Tell me what you like more and leave your critique to improve!

Thanks!

Replies