Home Artists Looking For Work

3D Generalist Looking for Work - Variety of Styles

polycounter lvl 6
Offline / Send Message
MickeyG polycounter lvl 6
Hello!
I'm Mickey Goese, a 3d generalist who has worked on a few indie games as a modeller, rigger, animator, and some non-game related work. I usually work in Maya, Mudbox, Zbrush, Substance Designer & Painter, Unity, Adobe CC, and a little bit of Unreal. Check out my portfolio and let me know if there's any work I can do for you. I'm in the Bay Area California so if you are in the area I am open to working on site or remote. I have experience working remotely. I'm flexible with compensation and will work out what's best for the situation. I have a good eye for art and can adapt to match existing art styles. If you have any questions please send me a message and I'll be happy to answer them. I'll post art and updates below. 

Thanks for your time!
Mickey Goese

My Online Portfolio -> www.mickeygoese.com
PM or email me at -> mickeygoese(at)gmail.com

Replies

• MickeyG
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    MickeyG polycounter lvl 6

Lord Pendleton Portrait - Sculpted in Mudbox, Rendered in Arnold for Maya

Classroom Aquatic - VR game for console, Computer, and Mobile. Responsible for character models, rigs, animation, and some environment work. Made with Maya and Unity. 

Female Portrait - Made with Maya and Mudbox, rendered in Arnold. 

2112TD - Mobile game. Responsible for Modelling, texturing, rigging, and rendering the shown turrets. Made in maya, and rendered into animated sprite sequences for an optimized mobile game. 

Little Red Cap - Made in Maya, Rendered in Arnold.