Home Artists Looking For Work

3d character artist looking for freelance

d.merticariu
polycounter lvl 10
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
d.merticariu polycounter lvl 10
Hey,
My name is Daniel, I'm a character artist and I'd gladly like to discuss any work opportunities.
Contact me: david.merticariu@gmail.com
Portfolio: https://www.artstation.com/artist/doide

Replies

• d.merticariu
    Offline / Send Message

Hey, 

I'm available for work again, thought I'd bring this up the list. If you have any character business to attend to, give me a PM or an e-mail, I'd love to see the new fantastical creature or hero ready to be brought to life you might have in store. 

Regards,

Daniel

• d.merticariu
    Offline / Send Message
    Hello fellow polycounters,

I thought I'd bring this up again since the projects it brought me last month are done and I'm looking for more. Looking forward to see what else I can be a part of so, if you're in need of characters, I'm here for you.

Best,
    Daniel
  • d.merticariu
    Offline / Send Message
    Hey,

I'm available for work again, if you have any characters that might need my atention, as always, feel free to contact me at david.merticariu@gmail.com

Regards,
    Daniel
  • d.merticariu
    Offline / Send Message
    Hello,

Haven't been here in a while. Thought it's time to share some of the work I've been doing for projects that found me right here.
    I'm also available again so, if you've got any character work that you want to get out of your hands, contact me and I'd be glad to do it for you. Can't wait to find out what new, wonderous think, you guys might bring my way.
    Pm, or e-mail me at: david.merticariu@gmail.com

Best,
    Daniel

• d.merticariu
    Offline / Send Message
    Hello fellow polycounters,
    Thought I'd bump this up again, with the addition of a new project I've recently done for a client found here on the polycount forums.
    If you find yourself in need of 3d characters feel free to contact me and we'll have a chat: david.merticariu@gmail.com

• d.merticariu
    Offline / Send Message
    Bump, 

• d.merticariu
    Offline / Send Message
    Available again.

• d.merticariu
    Offline / Send Message
    Hello, 

I'm available again for some work. 
    If you need any character work, contact me at: david.merticariu@gmail.com
    In the mean time, take a look at what I spent a time with in my free weekend: 
  • d.merticariu
    Offline / Send Message
    Hey,

I realize I haven't posted here in a very long time, so I came to pay a visit. 
    You can see attached the character I did as an entry in the feudal japan challenge on Artstation. If you would like to have something like this, contact me, I'm available for work. My e-mail: david.merticariu@gmail.com