Home General Discussion

Group Purchase - Animation Course

Nerono
polycounter lvl 5
Offline / Send Message
Nerono polycounter lvl 5
So, I am interested in buying this course by [removed by moderator, we forbid advocation of piracy] but its quite pricey for me (150$) and thought it would be a good idea to buy it together with people, its a win win situation, so whos in? btw, check out his work on his yt page which is really cool 

Replies

• EarthQuake
    You can't afford it so you're going to get a few buddies to chip in, and then share the files illegally? The price isn't for a group, it's for an individual. How about you respect this person's work and pay what it is worth, or move on and check out some of the endless free resources the internet has to offer.

A win-win for everyone but the creator you're trying to short change.
  • Nerono
    Offline / Send Message
    Nerono polycounter lvl 5
    You can't afford it so you're going to get a few buddies to chip in, and then share the files illegally? The price isn't for a group, it's for an individual. How about you respect this person's work and pay what it is worth, or move on and check out some of the endless free resources the internet has to offer.

You are 100% right

• Zack Maxwell
    Offline / Send Message
    Zack Maxwell interpolator
    Nerono said:

You are 100% right

I... wait. Are you agreeing that this was a terrible thing to suggest, or that you don't care about the instructor and still want to do it??
  • Nerono
    Offline / Send Message
    Nerono polycounter lvl 5
    Grimwolf said:
    Nerono said:

You are 100% right

I... wait. Are you agreeing that this was a terrible thing to suggest, or that you don't care about the instructor and still want to do it??
    I said his comment was 100% right, and he commented against my idea
  • Eric Chadwick
    I removed the course name & link, to discourage further promotion about illegal copies. Please see the site rules. 

http://polycount.com/discussion/63361/information-about-polycount-new-member-introductions/p1#piracy

The Polycount Forum Does Not Condone Software Piracy

Polycount does not condone piracy nor do we allow links to pirated games or software. We understand there's a piracy discussion to be had, however Polycount will not be used as a platform for speaking out in favor of piracy, thus threads centering around piracy may be removed/deleted. If you are linking directly to the source for illegal copies of software you will be permanently banned without further warnings. 

• Wing
    Offline / Send Message
    Wing polycounter lvl 2
    He has a 10 bucks a month option... thanks btw even I can afford that and it seems useful. 
  • Nerono
    Offline / Send Message
    Nerono polycounter lvl 5
    Wing said:
    He has a 10 bucks a month option... thanks btw even I can afford that and it seems useful.
    Didn't see it at the time, thank you for mentioning that out though