Home Technical Talk

Blender tool inspired in Polystein

ymmanuel
triangle
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
ymmanuel triangle
Hi guys i created this add-on  inspired in Vaughans polystein kit...if you use modo you definelty should check it out.... 

I made my version for blender mainly...and I'm working in adding maya and 3ds max , there will be a free version and it will be available soon... it also includes access to an online database of cross-platform presets that you can use in real time in your scene...the presets i add in this video are actually stored on the cloud... you can also create your own presets and use local presets 

I don't know how to add a vide but here is the link to tool in action...

https://youtu.be/ECC5zse8iIg

if anyone is interested let me know...im looking for beta testers

Replies

• port_L1813
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    port_L1813 null
    Hi! I am very interested! Will this support a sub d workflow? Please consider me in for betas. 
  • ymmanuel
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ymmanuel triangle
    Hi! I am very interested! Will this support a sub d workflow? Please consider me in for betas. 
    Sure...i'll be releasing the tool next monday..it will have maya/belnder functionality.... i'll post the gum road link here once it is ready....send me a private message and i'll see how to give you a coupon /discount or even a free test maybe
  • Antonyony
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Antonyony polycounter lvl 4
    It's interesting addon!  Will be there Modo's version?
  • Zack Maxwell
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Zack Maxwell interpolator
    Antonyony said:
    There... There already is. It's the Polystein kit. Which he mentioned in the first sentence of the OP  :D
  • ymmanuel
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ymmanuel triangle
    New functionality added

It will be released Next monday via gum road :) I'm thinking around 20 usd...no price rise after that....

also on other news it is also ready the full maya version via MEL that way it will be available for maya lt and maya full

on another another news... we also have the first people developing preset packages...if all goes according to plan over 60  presets will be ready the same release data  plus the 50 free presets plus the 50 online database presets 

:)

https://gyazo.com/37f8acc348bc29f0f95bc06d9399dbce

https://gyazo.com/670094a3b5c087a08c48a7f7fccc73f6

• ymmanuel
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ymmanuel triangle

Antonyony said:
    The modo version is ready...and is the main version i use..and the first version i developed...sadly it won't be released at the moment for the general public...

This is because vaughan the original polystein creator asked me to....and because he is the creator of this great idea i decided to take into account his opinion

if something changes i'll let you know..... in the end the modo version will be always up to date..because that is the main 3d package i use

• ymmanuel
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ymmanuel triangle
    Grimwolf said:
    Antonyony said:
    There... There already is. It's the Polystein kit. Which he mentioned in the first sentence of the OP  :D

Exactly there is the polystein kit and is a great kit  ..... btw the release will be next monday via gum road i think a fair price is 20 usd  this will include the add-on...for all 3d packages plus 50 free presets form the online database.... 

right now it works with modo(not available to the public) blender and maya....both lt and the full version

and I'm currently developing the 3ds max version as well...

on another news..the first 3rd party presets will also be released  on monday with over 60 presets available plus the 50 free from the onlinee database and around 50 initial presets of the pro online database

• port_L1813
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    port_L1813 null
    ymmanuel said:
    Sure...i'll be releasing the tool next monday..it will have maya/belnder functionality.... i'll post the gum road link here once it is ready....send me a private message and i'll see how to give you a coupon /discount or even a free test maybe
     :D I am veeery exited to see it (today?) thank you for the effort, this is gonna be a great addition to the blender addons already long list.
  • ymmanuel
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ymmanuel triangle
    ymmanuel said:
     :D I am veeery exited to see it (today?) thank you for the effort, this is gonna be a great addition to the blender addons already long list.

Yeah later today....im  just creating some tutorial videos... and packing the final version
  • ymmanuel
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ymmanuel triangle
    https://youtu.be/OiH_3Pl2FB8

Here is a link to a video that show show  easy is to create and add your own presets :)
  • ymmanuel
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ymmanuel triangle
    After finsishing a stable blender version..i had time to also integrate Maya... and now it also the kit includes access to over 100 free presets  ....Tomorrow..i'll continue working the 3DS Max version... all just 20 USD...no time limit no extra stuff just enjoy...hope is a price accessible to everyone... all to keep the online preset library growing 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tc7dvpuigg4&t=3s

https://gumroad.com/hedgehoglabs