Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

My Sci-fi ish armor, critique needed.

polycounter lvl 3
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
Dks13632725 polycounter lvl 3
I found some kinda dull shapes criticize please.

Replies

• LVG
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    LVG polycounter lvl 12
    with the angle and the depth of field it's kind of hard to tell what this actually is the orange stuff dust or some kind of paint ? I think you need a few different angle shots to begin with.
  • Dks13632725
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    LVG said:
    with the angle and the depth of field it's kind of hard to tell what this actually is the orange stuff dust or some kind of paint ? I think you need a few different angle shots to begin with.

• Brian "Panda" Choi
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Brian "Panda" Choi high dynamic range
    The design lacks clarity.

At a very high level, it's an interesting silhouette, but you need to go back to the concepting stage and clarify the design assertion you're trying to get at.

This looks like something from the VFX from the 80s when they could only rely on interperolated meshes.

What are you trying to do?  Why do you think this is interesting to us?  Why is this only sci-fiISH instead of straight up sci fi?
  • Dks13632725
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    The design lacks clarity.

At a very high level, it's an interesting silhouette, but you need to go back to the concepting stage and clarify the design assertion you're trying to get at.

This looks like something from the VFX from the 80s when they could only rely on interperolated meshes.

What are you trying to do?  Why do you think this is interesting to us?  Why is this only sci-fiISH instead of straight up sci fi?
    Thanks for That m8. I see it.