Home Freelance Job Postings

[PAID $$$] Environment Artist for CROWS CROWS CROWS/The Stanley Parable Dev

Hey!

My name is William Pugh & I'm looking for an Environment Artist to work with my studio Crows Crows Crows! (If you know me it'll be from my 2013 game The Stanley Parable or Dr Langeskov, The Tiger & The Terribly Cursed Emerald: A Whirlwind Heist).

I'm primarily looking for somebody proficient in hard surface sculpting (to cut straight to the chase: I NEED REALLY GOOD ROCKS & CARVED STAIRS & CLIFFS & OLD STYLE TEMPLE ARCHITECTURE & CASTLEY STUFF) for a short game voiced by Rick & Morty co-creator Justin Roiland (NOT THE VR ONE).

I'm interested in developing a relationship with one or two people who I would collaborate with on future projects as well. This project will be pretty short but the studio will be moving onto a larger game upon competition of this & if we get along then it'd be great for you to join me on that.

In terms of payment I'm flexible - I'd ideally like to hire you on a hourly rate to start with but if things go well then we can progress to something longer term. Industry rates obviously! Everybody on the team is working remotely but I'm on GMT so if you're in Europe or America that'd be sweet.

ZBrush expertise would be brilliant! Substance Designer a plus (but by no means necessary).

I'm looking for this sort of thing:

(Just to be clear! I'm looking for a FABULOUS MODELLER rather than a level designer!)

Please email your stuff to hello@crowscrowscrows.com !

Thanks for reading and have a super day! <3

Replies