Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

UE4 VR/Archvis style apartment

vertex
Offline / Send Message
darkhemic vertex
I've worked on this for about a week. I made most of the assets using blender and then created materials in Substance Painter. The artwork on the walls is stuff I've created, once I get it finished I'm going to find a way to post the whole project as an html5 build with a couple interactive elements. 

Replies

• Meloncov
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Meloncov greentooth
    The bricks look way to big. Standard bricks are 3 and 5/8 in by 2 1/4 by 8 in.
  • EliasWick
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    EliasWick polycounter lvl 9
    Hey! If you are interesting in some critique read below:

As Meloncov said, the bricks are a bit to large. You can see a seam in the wood floor.
    The textures in the kitchen are a bit to repetitive for all of the cabinets. Try to break them up or change the variation. The lighting in the kitchen is very dark which makes for a depressive feel. If you are going for that, well then it is great :)
    The living room sofa table looks very flat and boring, I'd make the legs a bit smaller.

Other than this, the colours are very flat, you can always change that with some color-correction. I personally like the flat colors, so if you are going for that dark tone this is great.