Home General Discussion

My topics and posts disappeared

kornhd
polycounter lvl 4
Offline / Send Message
kornhd polycounter lvl 4
Hey, I`ve been trying to find somewhere I could contact Polycount about this, but I couldn`t find any e-mail or phone number to do so, so i`m posting it in here.

I just logged into my account at work and noticed that 2 of my art posts and a bunch of replies from my sketchbook had disappeared. Not only that, but it seems like now all of the image links of the posts that still remain in the digital artbook are broken.

Is anyone else having this problem? I`ve opened other posts and they all seem to have their pictures showing just fine, so it doesn`t seem to be a general problem, which worries me that my stuff just got randomly deleted.

Thank you.

Replies

• Eric Chadwick
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    You appear to have 2 accounts: @kornhd and @LuizHD .

The digital sketchbook for this account @kornhd has images that are hosted by Imageshack, which is a fairly crappy image host in my experience. They've broken image links a lot in the past, and they make it tough to extract the direct image URL.

The threads for @LuizHD seem to be fine, the images show up for me. Probably because you're chosen to use us as your image host. :)
  • LuizHD
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    LuizHD polycounter lvl 7
    You appear to have 2 accounts: @kornhd and @LuizHD .

The digital sketchbook for this account @kornhd has images that are hosted by Imageshack, which is a fairly crappy image host in my experience. They've broken image links a lot in the past, and they make it tough to extract the direct image URL.

The threads for @LuizHD seem to be fine, the images show up for me. Probably because you're chosen to use us as your image host. :)
    Haha I noticed that I accidently logged into my old account instead of my current one and i`ve been trying to delete this post since then! I`m so sorry lol
  • Eric Chadwick
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Would you like me to delete the old kornhd account, and remove this thread too?