Comments? Opinions?
Can it be next big thing after CGHub?

Here is link: https://cgplus.com/

Replies

• Busterizer
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Busterizer polycounter lvl 5
    I have seen this one before, seems like more or less exact copy of artstation. Some of the work on there is also very popular on artstation too, since people post in their work in many places. I don't have anything against CG+ but seems like its best to just stick to one of these sites, preferably the one with most traffic.
  • beefaroni
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    beefaroni sublime tool
    So here's my problem with CGPlus.

When Artstation released into Beta, it was relatively easy to sign up and share your work online. CGPlus had this Alpha Tester system where only a handful of people were allowed to actually sign up and register for the site. For about a month or two I kept checking back to see if I was in and then I gave up and just stuck with Artstation.

There's definitely can be a benefit to being "exclusive", but at one point I gave up and moved on from the site. 
  • nikola3d
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    nikola3d polycounter lvl 4
    Well I just found out about that site today, never heard before anywhere. Design of site looks more attractive to me than Artstation, but with member count, no way to even compare it. 

Also, it's still in Beta or they just call it like that due lack of popularity but I doubt it, and it has been made by the same people who made CG Hub.

In my opinion it has some potential, but it will be hard to race with Artstation, and forums like Polycount and CGSociety.
  • sziada
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    sziada polycounter lvl 11
    nikola3d said:
    Did anyone heard before for this site? 
    Comments? Opinions?
    Can it be next big thing after CGHub?

Here is link: https://cgplus.com/
    It came out when Artstation did, it was trying to replace CGhub, people still use it, but its not a popular as Artstation.