Home Contests & Challenges Archives CS:GO Weapon Finish Contest

PC-CSGO | M4A4 | Storm Trooper (WIP)

This is my entry for the contest, feel free to comment, positive aswell as negative, so I can improve the skin to everyones taste! :smiley:

Replies

• Xplane
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    So I've been working about 4 hours in this skin, and have some WIP-screenshots i'll post here
  • Xplane
    Options
    Offline / Send Message

Step 1: My first part is fiished! So Proud!

Step 2: So I did my second part, and turned all the colors full brightness.

Step 3: Almost finished the base colors! The mussle is a laser-beam. About to put on some details

Step 4: Realised I made a mistake in the handle according to my idea, and started to put on some details!

Step 5: Finally finished! Turned the colors full bright again and I think it looks good, what about you guys?
  • Xplane
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    altough i finished the skin according to my idea, i feel it's not good enough yet... Can someone give their opinion on this matter?
  • RavN
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    RavN polycounter lvl 2
    You have a bad composition. If you take the topic stormtrooper, then you need to very carefully select the form. This is due to the fact that the stormtrooper's design consists of two(?) materials. Make a good composition of such a small variations of materials is extremely difficult, especially when you can not change the shape of the object, as in the case of m4a4. In addition to these large flaws, you have no detailed materials. There are no scuffs, scratches, dents, and other things.
    I hope this helps you in incarnation your ideas
  • gago3000
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    gago3000 null
    By far , this looks like a black n' white version of the desert strike skin
  • Xplane
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Problem with the details is that I cannot use any Star Wars related pictures, logos, symbols because of the copyrights...