Home Contests & Challenges Archives CS:GO Weapon Finish Contest

PC-CSGO | AK47 - Cosmic Deluge (WIP)

7th May
Hey guys, this is going to be my first Polycount post but here goes. This is going to be the post that will be updated as I work on the Covert AK47 skin, the Cosmic Deluge. The main themes that will be seen is this is the bright psychedelic colours primarily used in the 70s/80s Sci Fi film posters and the large landscapes which captivate the beauty of space. The design will consist of an astronaut/humanoid character that will be staring out from an unknown planet with weird planetary geometry, ships flying by in the skies and multiple moons. I hope you enjoy the progress that I will be making as I work on this skin and I request that you post constructive criticism so I can make the skin better according to your comments. The inspiration for this skin had come from the classic movies like Star Wars; The Original Planet of the Apes; Star Trek and others. These films were the peak of the 70s/80s era and really captivated many hearts with its creativity and imagination.

An example for the type of landscapes I keep referring to:

Work on this skin will start today and the next update on what I have done will most likely be posted tomorrow, 8th May. I can't wait to start working on this skin and hopefully I can deliver a super cool skin
:smiley:

Replies

• Wh1sper
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    7th May - 2nd Update
    So who knew I'd be doing a quick update on the same day the pilot post goes up? Just wanted to give a little insight into what I was doing. I decided to change the astronaut/humanoid character to a Terrorist from CS:GO and make it seem like if the game was a 70s/80s Sci Fi shooter.

The reference image I will be using to draw this will be this type of terrorist:

That's the update that I have for today. Will be showing what I do with the terrorist probably today or tomorrow. Look out for it :smiley: