Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Warhammer Lizardman

So I've began another character based off of a Sarus warrior from Warhammer Fantasy and I really want to push myself with this one and figured I should make a thread so people can give me some feedback and hopefully achieve that.

So here's where I'm at so far, still somewhat blocking him out and getting proportions in before I worry about detailing.

Any and all feedback would be appreciated, as my anatomy is shaky at the best of times on a human, never mind a human-lizard, and I'm very aware I've a long way to go.

I want to go for a more intelligent looking Saurus warrior so I'm looking to keep him bright and aware looking. I think my main concerns are his proportions and whether I have possibly made him more man than lizard in appearance. 

Any and all advice or thoughts would be greatly appreciated and I thought I'd add my moodboard to help people see where I'm coming from and what I've been looking at.

Thanks for reading!

Replies

• ATaylor
    Messed about with poses to try and get my head around with his anatomy. Think his arms still aren't quite right and his tail could do with being a bit longer but I'm feeling confident about his legs and his back at least.