Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

1914-1945 Environment Art Collection (UE4)

polycounter lvl 10
Offline / Send Message
orihaus polycounter lvl 10
Based on feedback from my last UE4 Marketplace product, I've decided my next offering will be to put together something more direct and utilitarian: a collection of assets for building "vintage" worlds. This will include everything from decorative wall paneling to stationary gun emplacements. The target audience will be anyone of any skill level building any manner of project, from game devs setting an FPS during WW1/WW2, to archvis studios wanting to add a vintage feel to their decor. I'm putting this here rather than the UE4 Marketplace forum as I'd love to get critique on the individual models as I progress. 

Note: all models will be textured using my Procedural Material Toolkit, with the associated strengths and weaknesses this gives. I'll be sure to expand on this on the final product, but the main point of interest here is none of these models will have UVs, as they simply won't need them.

Here's how that looks:

And here's a test scene (Note: the shelving to the back of the room and the stool to the fore, is a placeholder from the marketplace, not my own work.):

Replies